Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2009, 04:49 PM
    Anyone Who actually got Much Lighter, and stayed that way for years and years?
    ... Without having to deal with vitiligo patches or the like, of course.

I have never seen anyone at all other than Vitiligo victims and MJ who wore chalky makeup all over his body.

So is it really possible. I just looked at the Makari video and those people who use it and work there look extremely dark brown, not light by any means. The fair and flawless woman also looks dark.

Personally I consider a complexion a minimum of Aishwarya Rai, and lighter, "fair" or light. And she's not that fair at all, rather wheat-complected, no?

Wonder if she uses anything? LOL

Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 04:56 PM

Of course Aishwarya Rai used lighteners, because in her earlier bollywood films she was darker compared to her recent films.

With the Makari video, we would have to see their before photos in order to compare with the after to notice any lightening... they probably never tried to lighten their skin, just into making money from those who desire to lighten their skin. The lady on the website with the mint lollipop is just a web design template they purchased from somewhere, I don't remember the template site though. The same for the owner of fair&flawless, that could be her original color and she may just enjoy selling the lightening products instead of using them. That's just my guess.

Oct 5, 2009, 05:31 PM

My dear Golden twin, so you're certain she lightened her skin, not just moisturisers mask, exfoliation? Okay thanks. In Her Miss universe photos she does look slightly darker.

So does anyone know what products Aishwarya uses or has advertised for at some point?

Because of her light eyes, I find she's very sexy even at her darkest.

But I think she looks best when she's fairer.

Maybe her foundations a bit too light there, though. Hmm I don't see much of a difference in her over the years, overall. That's a good thing, though :)
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Oct 5, 2009, 05:36 PM

I think she must have lightened her skin. Because whenever she is interviewed by someone in America. The first thing they do is ask her about skin lightening creams and if she uses them. She was on Tyra. Tyra asked her and she lied right through her teeth and Tyra had a shady vibe toward her the rest of the interview. Oprah asked her and she lied. But Oprah didn't really care.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    she lied right through her teeth and Tyra had a shady vibe toward her the rest of the interview.
    Lol... she may not have lightened dramatically, but I noticed her body along with her face, has definitely lightened noticeably but subtle. Excluding tricks of the camera, exfoliation, and foundation (excuses I would use too)... she was a wheatish complexion when she first started years ago as I loved seeing her bollywood movies. Whatever method she chooses to lighten, it was done to lighten her skin all over and not just her face. As she began to transition to Western culture and the West adores her, her color has now lightened to the same shade as caucasion's complexion is and nolonger her wheatish native complexion. I believe she would also be beautiful in several shades and even a brown shade. Her wheatish color made her look more exotic. But now although still beautiful, she appears to now look more westernized.

Oct 5, 2009, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    I think she must have lightened her skin. Because whenever she is interviewed by someone in America. The first thing they do is ask her about skin lightening creams and if she uses them. She was on Tyra. Tyra asked her and she lied right through her teeth and Tyra had a shady vibe toward her the rest of the interview. Oprah asked her and she lied. But Oprah didn't really care.

Also most majority Americans asked, also assume she's wearing color contacts.

They think Indian = almost Black..

I guess

:confused:
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Well, I know here eye color is real and that was the main feature that gives her much attention. I read somewhere that one of her parents is mixed with Caucasian or is Caucasian? But anyway, people of all races and complexions can have any eye color. My older sister's eyes are naturally a greyish green and my grandfather had grayish green eyes as well. So race does not matter when it comes to eye color.

Oct 5, 2009, 06:45 PM

Yes there are all shades of eye colors and skin colors, except in the extremes.

Oct 5, 2009, 06:46 PM
    ( Extremes as in Iceland or Central Africa :) )
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:10 PM
    Hmmm... I no little of Iceland, that is another place I would love to visit.

Oct 5, 2009, 07:17 PM

Lets go! We may get a twin discount or something! :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:23 PM
    Ha ha.. the Golden Ticket I believe

Oct 5, 2009, 07:25 PM

Lolz Gold Class?

U can have the window if you'd like, sis! :)
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:28 PM
    YaaaaY the window is the best!
    cutenose Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    ...Without having to deal with vitiligo patches or the like, of course.

I have never seen anyone at all other than Vitiligo victims and MJ who wore chalky makeup all over his body.

So is it really possible. I just looked at the Makari video and those people who use it and work there look extremely dark brown, not light by any means. The fair and flawless woman also looks dark.

Personally I consider a complexion a minimum of Aishwarya Rai, and lighter, "fair" or light. And she's not that fair at all, rather wheat-complected, no?

Wonder if she uses anything?? LOL

I don't think she uses lightening creams because one of the skin lightening brands asked her to advertise for their products and she said that she will take no part in skin lightening creams and that she believes that you should love and embrace your own color!

She's only saying this because she's light skinned! What a B*&%#!

Oct 6, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutenose View Post
    I dont think she uses lightening creams cauz one of the skin lightening brands asked her to advertise for their products and she said that she will take no part in skin lightening creams and that she believes that u should love and embrace ur own color!
    She's only saying this cauz shes light skinned! what a B*&%#!!

^^^ YAY she's not only sooo beautiful, but incredibly wise and cares about her fans who idolize her!

I'm jealous of her fair-enough skin and fair eyes.

Got to love her!

:)
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 6, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutenose View Post
    I dont think she uses lightening creams cauz one of the skin lightening brands asked her to advertise for their products and she said that she will take no part in skin lightening creams and that she believes that u should love and embrace ur own color!

She's only saying this cauz shes light skinned! what a B*&%#!!
    Yeah, she refused to endorse L'oreal skin lightening cream but when she first started she was the brand ambassador of Fair & Lovely :rolleyes:... Oh well, she probably needed the money then... lol

Oct 6, 2009, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8stuff View Post
    Yeah, she refused to endorse L'oreal skin lightening cream but when she first started out she was the brand ambassador of Fair & Lovely :rolleyes:...Oh well, she probably needed the money then...lol

Hi Great! Oh, lets forgive her for that since fair & lovely company admits their cream doesn't lighten at all just servers as a sunblock while the white pigments make one look "fairer"... I see you have been a member over a year here, have you gotten lighter or clearer, and what have you used that worked?
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Oct 6, 2009, 01:33 PM
    Hey Golden, well, my goal is to even out my complexion rather than overall whitening... I'm about the same complexion of the first pic you posted of Ms Rai but my back is like a whole shade darker than the rest of me... :o and so far nothing has worked on my back :confused:; so the search continues.. :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 07:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Boy View Post
    Also most majority Americans asked, also assume she's wearing color contacts.

They think Indian = almost Black ..

I guess

:confused:
    That does not make any sense. I have seen many blacks with different colored eyes that were not contacts. I had mentioned already that my older sister and my grandfather has grayish-green eyes but they are are black like me. One of my cousins as well as my nephew somehow came out with having blue eyes. I would not consider Indians as white, but as a very mixed race as history clearly points out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

A few bad years. [ 4 Answers ]

F I've years ago, my mum, who was my best friend was diagnosed with breast cancer. A year later I found out that my dad was having an affair with his secretary, he left and moved in with her. Then mum was re-diagnosed with a more serious type of cancer. It had spread... But mum was always a...

How many years [ 1 Answers ]

John Roberts has $42,180.53 in a brokerage account, and he plans to contribute an additional $5,000 to the account at the end of every year. The brokerage account has an expected annual Return of 12 percent. If John’s goal is to accumulate $250,000 in the account, how many years Will it take for...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

View more questions Search