Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 5, 2009, 09:36 PM

Yes lighterr how did you change your eye color without either contacts or surgery?

My roomie got lasik then was going to get NewIris but cancelled and now they won't refund the deposit.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2009, 10:04 PM
    I saw the photos on the NewIris site, the new eye colors on the patients do not look 100% authentic, there are colored contacts that can look more genuine. Possibly in a few years time the implants quality may improve more.
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2009, 05:36 PM

Lighterrr are you going to let us know how you permanently lightened your eyes and what color are they now? It's been weeks?

Dec 6, 2009, 08:00 PM

She just wants us to wonder?
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Dec 7, 2009, 04:44 AM

@ Golden Girl - I am an individual who lived in Bandra the suburban part of Mumbai.

I happened to have lived rather close to her house... in the adjacent building. I have also been a part of media relations and have seen her quite a few times... even without makeup..

She also happened to study in Arya Mandir - a school that always invited my dad to guest lecture since years primarily because he is from the saraswat brahmin aryan race community .

My dad always stated that she was a light skinned girl and always got attention in school as well.

Whenever, I did see her, she was always HIGH YELLOW light... Its not odd for high yellow flavoured Indians to look darker on camera or due to less lighting... She is not white and never white like kareena kapoor or anything..

But she has always been HIGH YELLOW since the very beginning.. In the miss world she does look dakrer.. but htats the regular light indian colour hwen put next to caucaisnas ends up looking dark anyway...

Besides I believe she used tan makeup in the contest to look exotic...

If you see the miss india contest then.. there were times they put the girls in natural light and this woman was lighter than most out there...

I won't deny maybe she might be trying to lighten more now... but she has always been LIGHT YELLOW..

Btw... why don't ever people comment about MADHURI DIXITS lightening??

I mean in her early days she was DARK BROWN to MEDIUM BROWN..

And in dil to pagal hai she actually lukd AS LIGHT as the WHITE KARISMA KAPOOR??

Now that was a change. And she has been light sinc ehtat time... althou she was dark before those times...

Hasn't anyone noticed that??

Aish was anyway always light... and my eyes wouldn't deceive my colour obsessed self..

Dec 7, 2009, 12:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    my dad to guest lecture since years primarily because he is from the saraswat brahmin aryan race community .
    Hello Gorgeous are you male, female? So are you at lest half brahmin aryan race, by your dad? Do you look so fair like them? I have noticed most brahmin aryan indians have not just the white skin colour but more caucasian nose, face shape as well. How do you look, what is the other half?
    Can you post your photo or tell me how you are complected and featured compare to Aishwarya?
    Ultra Member

Dec 7, 2009, 05:41 PM

@Imgorgeous, you mean Aishwarya? Yeah I heard she was light when she was younger as well, wish I could see her childhood pics. She does tan easily, but I think shese prettier when she is tanned. I love Madhuri Dixit, I don't know how she looked before but she is a great dancer.

Dec 8, 2009, 02:42 PM

So, where's Gorgeous?Banned too?
    So many buyers have been banned, its not funny. Loooks like this site is becoming the Nikki forum :(
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Dec 9, 2009, 02:56 PM

Yeah,it doesn't look good at all! At least the bad ones are being weeded out lol
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2009, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeouslady View Post
    yeah,it doesn't look good at all! at least the bad ones are being weeded out lol
    I don't know about that, it seems more of the good ones are gone and everything else is just becoming corrupt? Imgorgeous nolonger has a way of being contacted. Although sometimes he could be insensitive, but he was a good person to have here and humorous. I'm getting tiered, I don't know.

About the colored eye implants, I doubt anyone here has ever had that procedure done let alone going to Panama, just all talk.
    spotted Posts: 59, Reputation: 0

Dec 23, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Pres Obama is not half Arab. In fact he is no where near being Arab. His father was from Kenya and Kenya isn't an Arab country it is an African country and there's a huge difference between African Arab countries and African countries.
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Dec 23, 2009, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by spotted View Post
    Pres Obama is not half Arab. in fact he is no where near being Arab. His father was from Kenya and Kenya isn't an Arab country it is an African country and there's a huge difference between African Arab countries and African countries.

Lol Yeah tell me about it,
    I am also same complexion as Barack Obama,
    And Im half arab lebanon and half somalian.
    Ultra Member

Dec 23, 2009, 03:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mobster View Post
    Lol Yeah tell me about it,
    I am also same complexion as Barack Obama,
    and Im half arab lebanon and half somalian.
    Beautiful mix. Somalians look very similar to Ethiopians, I'm part Ethio (Amhara)
    mobster Posts: 105, Reputation: 0

Dec 23, 2009, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Girl View Post
    beautiful mix. Somalians look very similar to Ethiopians, I'm part Ethio (Amhara)
    Oh okay, nice you guys are beautiful too

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been fri [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I am a 36 years old female and has been seeing a man for 3 years we have been friends since I was 17 and about 3 years ago that grew into something more. He is everything to me my best friend my lover and my partner. There is no one I would like to spend my time with except for him. He is 56...

A few bad years. [ 4 Answers ]

F I've years ago, my mum, who was my best friend was diagnosed with breast cancer. A year later I found out that my dad was having an affair with his secretary, he left and moved in with her. Then mum was re-diagnosed with a more serious type of cancer. It had spread... But mum was always a...

How many years [ 1 Answers ]

John Roberts has $42,180.53 in a brokerage account, and he plans to contribute an additional $5,000 to the account at the end of every year. The brokerage account has an expected annual Return of 12 percent. If John’s goal is to accumulate $250,000 in the account, how many years Will it take for...

Ontario / Seven years done... Now seven more years? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada and have waited seven years for a TD Bank entry to come off the "Credit Information" section on my Equifax report, It's come off but now there's a completely new entry in the "Collection Accounts" section for the same arrears handed over to a collection agency. I thought...

View more questions Search