Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karen28437 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 02:25 PM
    English to Croatian Language translation
    Could someone please tell me what the croation translation would be for strength? I am not looking for physical strength. I would like to know what the Croatian word for great inner or personal strength. Strength of character would also be acceptable.

Thank you
    ravana2 Posts: 146, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2010, 02:38 AM

It is the same word for physical and psychical strength . SNAGA . Strength of character is SNAGA KARAKTERA .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English As a Second Language [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for samples of grading policies for students in our English as a Second Language program. We are in the process of refining our policy. Our new policy must be informative to parents, sharing good information. It has to be realistic for the expectations of students at various...

Language translation english to latin and also burmese [ 2 Answers ]

How to say "my children my everything"in latin and burmese

Croatian language translation [ 2 Answers ]

How do you say www.domain.com (and www.domain.ca) in croatian. In english it would be double u double u double u dot domain dot kom (how you pronounce it) and: double u double u double u dot domain dot sea ay. I just need to know how to prounce www.domain.com and www.domain.ca (domain is not...

English language [ 1 Answers ]

What are some negative consequences to declaring English the official language of the U.S?

View more questions Search