Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcpetebear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 02:07 PM
    How many disabilities are there?
    I'm working on a school project and wanting to know names and how many disabilities there are.

Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 5, 2009, 02:45 PM

Depends on who is defining them. Try starting with the ADA site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speaking disabilities [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a teacher who teaches disable students aged 9 - 12 years. Now we are preparing to conduct parents awareness prog for the students parents. I'm looking for some materials which can be used this program. Can you help us.

Daughter with disabilities and same with I [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 11 year old daughter that has ADHD combined type,Bi polor and possible autism.I also have ADD and struggle but sure do not give up.

American with Disabilities Act [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have experience in the Americans with Disabilities Act that can provide me some guidance? Here is a short synopsis of the problem: We are a small business, employing approximately 35 people. We have a young woman who has worked for us for almost 3 years. She is in a wheelchair and...

Learning Disabilities [ 5 Answers ]

Excuse me I have destroyed your time. I am Vidya Badal, female, aged 17 years, live at Banepa Kavre district in Nepal. We are four in family. I am elder one. Recently I have finish high school education and join proficiency certificate level (PCL) nursing In Shraddha Nursing Institute. I paid Nrs...

Disabilities act [ 2 Answers ]

The Americans with Disabilities Act of ____ requires businesses to provide equal access to individuals with disabilities including Web content and services. a.1990 b.1999 c.2002 d.2004 I have already tried Google search and could not find the answer.

View more questions Search