Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosenlof Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 12:42 PM
    Wpa key on router
    How do I find my wpa key on my linksys router.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:12 PM

Menu, Wireless, then Security.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing wireless router Linksys WRT54GS to a wired router [ 8 Answers ]

How can I disable my wireless router to a wired router. The model is a Linksys WRT54GS.My two computers are now in one room and do not need to be wireless.I will be using a 50ft. Cable. Does it make any difference if the color of the cable is blue or yellow ?

Which router is the best? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one of these routers is the best and or the best for my 20 gb playstation3 (they're all wired): 1. Dynex 4 port ethernet broadband router 2. D-Link EBR 2310 3. Startech BR4 100dc 4 port 10/100 broadband router Also what are some cons to these routers?

D-Link Router DI-624 router settings log in issues [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having serious problems getting into the router settings of my D-Link router. Someone other than me messed with the Admin log in supposedly changing the password. I've attempted to "reset" the modem several times, and use what D-Link says is the admin log in of "Admin" and no password, but it...

Router within a Router - Connection problems [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to set up a wireless network to be able to use my laptop, but am having problems getting everything working; The wireless is "Connected" yet I'm unable to access the internet, or ping the default gateway. The current setup consists of a Zyxel Prestige 643 (The "internet gateway", a...

View more questions Search