Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelygirl111 View Post
    Also she says how shes ALWAYS tired

makeup is my passion I love it. There are alot of opportunies because I live near a hugecity and I am really good at it. I will be getting a diploma at the end of the course. They just think makeup is has no importance to the world and its just a material thing. Which can be true, but I love the creativity of it. I am an artist
    You could even get into a specialty like makeup for bridal parties. One of my beautician friends does hair and makeup at a funeral home, to get the deceased looking good for the visitations.

Does your mom complain of muscle aches and pains or that her hands and feet are always cold?
    lonelygirl111 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 01:56 PM

I'm interested in bridal makeup or runway either or id be happy. But first I will need to work in retail until I can afford a car so I can bring my makeup case with me everywhere. Also my mom does say parts of her body hurt a lot. But never coldhands or feet.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 02:00 PM

Bridal makeup is easier to get into; runway is very, very difficult unless you are a name with a cosmetic sponsor and live in a City large enough to support runway work.

I did a little bit of modeling back in the day and every makeup artist was, in fact, sponsored by a cosmetic company - and I was in NY City.

Oct 5, 2009, 02:06 PM

I live close to a huge city that has fashion shows and stuff every weekend so I'm not worried about getting a job too much. What kind of modeling did u used to do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 02:12 PM
    I live close to a huge city that has fashion shows and stuff every weekend so im not worried about getting a job to much. what kind of modeling did u used to do?

Print, occasionally runway because I'm short, 5'4". Did a drink mix ad that ran in airplane magazines for quite some time, got a few dollars for that.

Did a fair amount of shoes/hose because I have good legs.

My roommate was very, very successful - she was about 5'10", olive skin, black hair, absolutely drop dead gorgeous.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 02:27 PM
    my mom does say parts of her body hurt alot. but never coldhands or feet.
    Does she have trouble sleeping?

Oct 5, 2009, 02:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Does she have trouble sleeping?
    Yes she never sleeps she usually gets to bed at like 5am and sleeps till like 1pm or so
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 02:42 PM
    yes she never sleeps she usually gets to bed at like 5am and sleeps till like 1pm or so
    She really does need to see a doctor. I'm suspecting she has something called fibromyalgia. There's no test for it since it's just a bunch of symptoms, and there's no cure for it by taking a pill or getting a shot. No matter if she has it or not, she needs to change a few things -- she needs to do regular exercise, even just walking around the block, and needs to improve her nutrition, like eating better and taking, say, B-complex vitamins and vitamin D tablets. Or she could be anemic like I recently was -- aches and pains, no interest in much of anything, no appetite, poor sleep -- and a blood test would rule that out. She's too young to be suffering like she is.

Oct 5, 2009, 04:31 PM

Also my mom drinks about 10cups of coffee a day and smokes about 1pack of cigs a day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can comeone hellp with getting rid of a ghost who hurts me. [ 3 Answers ]

Lately I have notice cold spots, my dogs going crazy and everything of signs of a ghost or (spirit). When I wake up at night I have markings on my arms and legs and my ankle and wrists, like hand marks. How can I get the spirit to stop. Help.

Race Film 80"S HELlp [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for this movie, I'm almost sure it stared John Candy as a toll both operator in the beginning, and having his rich friend stop by and have him park the car. He does burnouts with the car before parking it. Another part I remember is one of the cars during the race drives up onto car...

Hellp me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I got my hair dyed n eyebros but THE eyebrows GOTTT TOO dark. HOW DO I Lighten them UP more back towards noraml color? HELP

Hellp on relay pump [ 1 Answers ]

Need location of fuel pump relay for 92 honda civic dx

Hellp! I Need Hellp With My Dreams Can any one hellp me? [ 3 Answers ]

Kay I really neeed help with theses dreams I keep having every nigh about the perfect guy this is the dream I had last night about him... Last Night I HAd A Dream About the Perfect guy AGAIN but this time I set him up with my friend and their date was in this back yard and my cuzin Willam and me...

View more questions Search