Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Balasaheb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 10:30 AM
    Current number of sun spots from 1-oct.-09 to 5-oct-09
    Dear learned sir,
    I want to know how many sun spots are present today on sun?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 6, 2009, 08:46 AM

See:https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/astron...ay-403227.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fading Age Spots, Sun Spots, Freckles & Tan Lines? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, I've just found this forum while Googling for effective ways to achieve what my topic's title describes. I've browsed through many of the posts here but couldn't find the answers I seek. I'm fair skinned and have some sun damage resulting from a bad sunburn a few months ago. Even...

Difference between current assets and current liabilites [ 4 Answers ]

This homework problem is killing me. I've been at it for days and it's due at midnight tonight... 2 1/2 hours. I need to find the difference between the current assets and current liabilities. Then, I need to find the total assets and net income or loss. GRRRR> Please help! Here's the info...

Current transformer - short time withstand current [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, For ring-type (window-type) CT, do we need to size the CT short time withstand current at the same or above the system short time withstand current (short circuit level)? Any reference/technical explanation? Thanks!

Current asset and current liabilities in cash flow [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I need to know, how can current assets and current liabilities balances can be used in preparation of a cash flow statement. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Can Current Tenant Get Current Special Move-In Rates? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guys: My mother is living in apartments in Kissimme, Florida since September 2008 and the complex now has an offer for a 2/2 for $625.00 for a year's lease. My mother's payment is at least $100.00 above. Does she have any legal stand to try and get the lower price? She has asked me and I...

View more questions Search