Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AmandaBunnell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 09:37 AM
    Entering college within a year. What do i need to take for zoology?
    I am 18 years old and I want to go to college to become a zoologist. The thing is is that I have no clue what classes I am supposed to sign up to take. Please help if you can =] :):confused:
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:46 PM

Have you met with your academic advisor? You should be assigned an advisor that can help you outline a program for you to complete the necessary courses. I will tell you that your first 2 years are normally filling your course prerequisites (maths, english, basic science courses). You usually get into the classes for your major in the 3rd year.

Find out who your advisor is so he/she can guide you. Good luck!
    FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Oct 9, 2009, 04:32 PM

Math, Chemeistry, biology, in particular. Physics would also be good. Learn to write well so you can express your thoughts clearly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter entering 2 year of High school [ 3 Answers ]

To Whom it may concern: My daughter is a high achiever and this past year 09 she just ended her 1st year of High school at her school district while previously coming from another school district where her permit ended from attendance from elementary through her Junior High School. She has been...

Should I drop out of a 2 year college and go to a 4 year college instead? [ 6 Answers ]

Ok last September I attended a two year college for one semester and I took a semester off due to financial difficulties. I was suppose to start school next week and I don't think I can make it. I told my friend and family I would go back to school this sept, I don't think that's going to happen...

I'm second year zoology student [ 1 Answers ]

:) hi friends i m second year zoology student......i m confunse for my future .......what should i do....M.Sc or MBA or MCA.....i have done diploma bio informatics so tell me what should i do.:)

19 Year old home from college [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has just returned home from being away at college for the past 10 months. She has gained over 60 pounds and is doing terrible in school. Now that she is home she keeps her room messy, is unkempt and ignores most of what we ask of her. She is never verbally disrespectful, but just...

View more questions Search