Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atif04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 09:25 AM
    New folder exe
    I have problem of new folder exe. In my computer please direct me ir right direction.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 09:58 AM

Here is a removal tool that should help out

There is a download link near beginning of page
    New Folder.exe Virus Removal Tool | Technize - Be Techdated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New folder.exe etc [ 8 Answers ]

My system is hit by new folder.exe virues... it changes the icon of my computer and slow down my computer... anyone can help me regarding its solution... pleae..?

Folder Lock 6= folder protection software [ 1 Answers ]

Folder Lock apparently creates a vault for files/folders that enables privacy via password protected "vault entry" and "file/folder extraction". I was fooled into thinking this was a new Microsoft product... Now I'm stuck... I moved folders into a "vault" and now I am unable to retrieve. Does...

New Folder.exe [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all I'm new here, I'm a noobs in this site.. I just would like to ask you peeps if someone here encoutered same problem. My computer is infected with worm vb.k as what AVG detected. I creates New Folder.exe in my drives. Then I can't access my registry, msconfig and task manager. I have tried...

New Folder.exe [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to find the solution of newfolder.exe virus manually without using any software. Also give me the brief detail about New Folder .exe virus. Thanks and Regards.

Install folder is missing from my Windows (XP) folder [ 3 Answers ]

How odd. Tried to install a program and got "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". I found the fix options at microsoft.com but one of them refers to C:\Windows\Installer - and I realize I don't have it! How the heck it disappeared I have no clue :confused: Hope hope...

View more questions Search