Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igorxxx70 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Connecting water hose from water inlet valve to ice maker.
    I put in a new water inlet valve but the water line from the valve to the ice maker keeps slipping out. I push it in hard and it seems tight but several days later it comes out. What is the procedure to keeping it in tight? Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Duel water inlet kitchen sink - ice maker [ 9 Answers ]

I Have heard there is a duel water inlet 1. going to cold water line of sink and 2. able to go to water line for Ice Maker. Is there a kit? I have a SPV attached to a flex water line hose, since the copper line I tried kinked from having to go under dishwasher, through 2 cabinets to refrigerator....

Water inlet to ice maker leaking [ 9 Answers ]

I have a frigidaire (frt18il6ds4) that was causing me problems (frozen ice maker tube) so I started prodding around and found out that the tube coming from my water supply was leaking at the copper coupling (not sure if that is what it is called). So I went out and purchased a new one and replace...

Maytag Washer Water Inlet Valve [ 1 Answers ]

I suspect that the water inlet valve on my Maytag top loading washing machine should be replaced. The machine will not dispense hot water. Cold water only is dispensed when the warm or cold wash setting is selected. However, no water is dispensed when the hot wash setting is selected. Before...

Ice maker water inlet valve connection [ 5 Answers ]

I am planning to replace my water inlet valve of my referigrator ice maker. I am confused with the electric connection. The +ve or -ve is not marked on the referigrator side or valve side. Please advice how to find this. Or Is it OK if I connect it anyway? Thanks Sam

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.