Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tc786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 01:10 AM
    No period for two months with one pregnancy test
    Ok so I always had regular periods then I got pregnant and miscarried 3 years ago. I went on the depo shot. After getting off the shot my periods had been irregular tried different sorts of because pills but still irregular so I stopped it all. My periods would come every other month and last for two weeks. Most recently I got it June 09 for two weeks then July 09 for one week, so just about when I thought my cycle was back to normal no period for August and September. I've been very tired a lot, tender breasts/nipples on and off, nausea on and off, etc. Took one hpt test this past Saturday and it was negative. I've been reading up on all things that could alter your period and I'm getting scared. Has anybody gone through the same thing?:confused:
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Oct 5, 2009, 01:23 AM

Call yourself lucky baby. It's probably your weight.. but those depo shots f*** you up for life. Nothing but bad come from them they screw your whole cycle up. Ewwww

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

2 months of missed periods-Negative pregnancy test! [ 4 Answers ]

This is the second month I have gone without getting my period. I am 25, have not had a weight gane, not under a lot of stress and I am on the pill. I have never had this problem in 10 years of being on the pill and my nurse told me if the test is negative and I got my period the month before that...

No period for 3 months but all test negative? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi my name is megan and I haven't got my period for over 3 months now it made 3 months on the 4th of November I'm irregular but never this far along and I feel pregnant but my blood test and a lot of home pregnancy test are all negative does anyone have any advice for me?

2 months no period 2 negative pregnancy test and spotted 3 times [ 3 Answers ]

Has anyone ever been threw this it's been since October 2007 that I have not gotten my period. For about 1month of that time I felt sick, like now that I'm thinking about it the mid to ending of October to the end of November I felt Blah most of the time. Mostly at night certain smells no other...

View more questions Search