Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coxy1965 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 02:22 PM
    feeling overwhelmed
    :( have you ever had one of those days? The x-husband & x-mother-in-law showed up at my work today to drop something off. He was upset I didn't bring our daughter over to his mothers last night for trick or treating. He had to ask in front of her why I didn't. He just has this ora about him like I am a screw up and he is so perfect.(far from it). They made me feel like I am a bad person or something. Then to top it off, my drunkin mother calls me today(AT WORK) drunk and yelling at me over something she don't even know what she is talking about. Keeps calling; I tell her to quit, so she calls my cell phone yelling bad things at me. Then to top it off the boss tries to give me a hard time today in front of everyone and makes me feel even poopier than I already feel. Tells me he was just joking. I am fed up today! Is is wrong of me to feel so upset?
    bubbler_77 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 03:50 PM
    Sounds like you have had a hard day today ! You need to make some chill time for yourself and let it all blow out of your system and get your head straight.

With your X-husband you need to set some clear rules on when he will be seeing his child to keep him off your back, but also you need to tell him to keep his mommy out of his business or you will be seeking legal advise regards her, she has no right to be calling your work place or cell about stuff... Maybe time for a cell phone number change and keeping X-mother in law of the people that have a copy of your new number! As for your BOSS, you need to tell him straight to that him showing you up in front of your Co-Workers is not on and you would like him to stop it as it made you feel bad... And you are allowed to feel like you had a bad day today... Hope the rest of your day turns out better.

Nov 3, 2006, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbler_77
    Sounds like you have had a hard day today ! You need to make some chill time for yourself and let it all blow out of your system and get your head straight.

With your X-husband you need to set some clear rules on when he will be seeing his child to keep him off your back, but also you need to tell him to keep his mommy outta his business or you will be seeking legal advise regards her, she has no right to be calling your work place or cell about stuff.....Maybe time for a cell phone number change and keeping X-mother in law of the people that have a copy of your new number !! As for your BOSS, you need to tell him straight to that him showing you up infront of your Co-Workers is not on and you would like him to stop it as it made you feel bad....And you are allowed to feel like you had a bad day today......Hope the rest of your day turns out better.
    Thank you so much for your comforting words. The rest of my day didn't get any better. But, I took the next day off from work and didn't worry about anyone but myself and my daughter. Life just sometimes throws you too much at one time. I just need to tell people how I feel back in return regardless if it hurts their feelings or not; because they surely didn't give a care if it hurt mine or not.
    Today is a good day!:)
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Nov 4, 2006, 04:49 PM
    H=e= double tooth picks NAH!!

Let me tell yeah!. These people are out of their minds... at your job... of all the places... dear here is a bottle of Weller's... Jack Daniels... take a long hot bath... relax and give it all to the blessed father... and yes you have the right to be upset...
    aqua@home Posts: 565, Reputation: 107

Nov 5, 2006, 01:24 PM
    Wow... Doesn't your mother see what she is doing to you. You have far too many toxic people in your life and it sounds like you definitely to do some cleansing of these people. I agree with the above stated that you need to set some boundaries with everyone in your life.

Nov 6, 2006, 01:10 PM
    Thanks to all of you out there. Sometimes it is so hard to be strong. I really try to be my best. There is only so much of me to go around.
    Thanks for reassurring me that they are the ones that are nuts; not me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Feeling like everything is different [ 4 Answers ]

Recently I went away for a three-week course in another city, and since I got back my perception of everything in my life seems different. Not in a bad way - just different - so I am curious to know if anyone else has ever felt like this too. For example, I've always had hang-ups about my...

Feeling so lost :( [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 14 and I moved to london, england from New York when I was 11. I went to the same school for middle school and loved it, but my parents made me switch for high school. Now I feel like I don't have any real friends, and I don't want to stay here for the rest of high school, but I don't want to...

Overwhelmed by credit card debt [ 12 Answers ]

I fell behind on numerous credit cards and now I'm getting calls non stop from collection departments. The balances are escalating daily between overlimit charges and late fees. I was always on time, but have hit some hard times in terms of income and savings. My first priority is to pay the...

Feeling small... [ 31 Answers ]

I went to London yesterday with my boyfriend Pete, and 6 of his friends. 5 of them are going to Italy with us in September for a holiday. We also have a weekend away to France Planned over Easter. Pete and his mate Dave came up with the France Idea and incorporated me to go with them. I...

I still have feeling for my ex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey You! Well I really like this guy and he asked my out a couple of days ago. I really do like him and would go out with him but for some reason I scared of getting hurt again.I think I still have feeling for my ex. In the past relationship my boyfriend cheated on me with this girl he goes to...

View more questions Search