Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1122tx Posts: 39, Reputation: 3

Oct 4, 2009, 10:53 PM
    Witchboard Movies
    I remembered watching Witchboard a long time ago and it was very scary. When I went to Amazon to order the DVD, it only have Witchboard and Witchboard III. Any ideas why? Where is Witchboard 2 and why is Witchboard so expensive? Does anyone know if these movies were discontinued or what?
    dhatura Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 06:38 AM

Mazon tends to be rather expensive of quite a few of their items. I went there looking for something that they had listed for $360.00 tha I found elsewhere for $40.00, and that was their lowest price. My suggestion it to shop around and use Amazon as a last resort. You can find stuff cheaper somewhere else 9 times out of 10

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Two 80s movies [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of 2 movies, and I think they were both made in the 80s. The first one was about an evil girl who murdered another girl and took her necklace. They setting of the movie was near the water. The evil girl tried to hide what she didn't, but eventually her mother discovered...

Old Movies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for an old movie called Madam X I do not know wich year it cam out if you please can tell me when it cam out and were in South Africa can I find it ?:)

Movies, great movies cause I'm bored [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone knows a movie similar to the devil wears prada?

Top Five Movies [ 42 Answers ]

I was thinking of some movie titles that I havent seen or have seen and wanna share with my husband. So I thought I would start a discussion of everyone top 5 movies. Mine I think Would Be. 1. Labyrinth 2. Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas. 3. Shawshank Redemtion 4. Gangs of New York 5....

Movies When I Was A Kid [ 2 Answers ]

Ok.. so far I've been pretty good at remembering movies from when I was a child, but this one has me stumped. This is all I remmeber I think the kids moved into the new house with their mom and they start to notice things disappearing. That's when they follow this little... goblin... or just...

View more questions Search