Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PMVN Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 08:39 PM
    Should I move on ?
    Well.. let's start of by saying that there's this guy that I like at school. We know each other last year, but we don't talk 24/7. Anyway, about 4 days ago, my friend used my phone and texted everyone on my contact list saying "I LOVE YOU MUCHO". And so my crush had replied, saying "Oh really?" and so I just went with it. Then he asked me what is the reason that I love him? And I didn't really want to tell him cause I don't even know what the reason is. But he kept on asking me it and so we went on, and well, I told him.
    And so 1 or 2 days later, he talked to me on myspace first. At first, we were just talking, then he asked me if I was going to homecoming. I said no, are you? Then he said I'm thinking about it right now, I might last minute. But why aren't you coming and stuff. And then later on, he asked me if I like him. I said "What happen if I don't and what happen if i do?" and he said "i just wanna know?" And so yeah.. I said "I guess?" he said "You guess?" I said "more like a yes" and he said "so you do, i knew it." and I said "Why? Do you like me?" he said "i dont know."
    And so the next day when I was walking towards the lunch room, he somehow walked next to me, and said my name. "Why arent you coming to homecoming? YOu should" . And I said "im too lazy." And then after lunch, I was standing by the table where they sell tickets and talking to one of my friend, he walked up to our table and just stood right next to me, didn't say a word.
    And then the next day, he aimed me again, and talk to me and asking how old I am. Then he texted me asking if I was a virgin. So I don't get that part.
    Plus he told me he's pretty nasty, but I know he only talk nasty you know ?

Im sorry for bothering you guys and if my story is confusing, but like, I really want to know if I should stick with it and wait or just move on? Or.. what do you guys think about his reactions and how he feels towards me ?
    MistakeMaker Posts: 19, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2009, 01:01 AM

Hun, I think he is just playing games with you, if he liked you and wanted to be with you, he would have already, because he knows you like him.
    My advice, tell him to shove it up his behind and find someone who respects you as a person

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I move h1 to f1 and in between I get the project so I will again move to f1 to h1 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi this is andy here. Right now I am in h1 of usa and for the knowledge purpose I want to move h1 to f1 and after finish my study of 4 month can I move f1 to h1 again easily? Can please give some idea what is the exact procedure and law for changing status? Thanks Andy

Want to move out of Texas with my children have not been served any papers can I move [ 2 Answers ]

Want to move out of Texas with my children have not been served any papers can I move

Move School Move Country [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, In early 2007 I decided I wanted to study over seas. My dad thought it was a good idea so we went to the meetings and I got prepared. In the last 6 months preparing my dad told me I can't go. Its not the money and he said it was because I was been rude or something. Now I want to move over...

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search