Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zuni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 07:02 PM
    AC system split
    Carrier weather maker 8000TS outside unit ?
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:54 PM

What do you want to know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Split unit system [ 2 Answers ]

How is the split unit of a/c system work,whai is the component of the split unit and what is the troubleshooting of this unit

Payne split system. [ 1 Answers ]

This house I am looking at has a Payne split system,it is a heat pump,now the ? Is.. What year is it? And what size? The house is like 1,950 sq.ft. and the number off the outdoor unit is:PH14N00048-A and I could not see the serial number all I could see was: "X" and some other numbers.is this...

Everything Dead on split system A/C [ 7 Answers ]

I have an older Carrier split system heat pump. It was hooked up to an analog White Rodgers thermostat and I upgraded it to a Trane Taystat 540 Thermostat. After everything was hooked up I tested the fan and the heat pump which all worked well. When I forced the Em. Heat the entire system went...

Split ac system [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I Have A Split System Ac, And My Unit Outside Just Clicks When The Inside Blower Comes On, I Am Not Getting Any Compressor Or Fan Action. I Have Verified Power At The Unit. I Have Already Replaced The Contactor,the Capacitor,the Thermostat. Sometimes It Will Come On And Work Fine But When It...

View more questions Search