Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9054flo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Kittens bulging navel and swollen genitals
    Month old kitten has bulging navel and swollen genitals. This kitten & 2 litter mates were abandoned. I have been bottle feeding kitten formula & rubbing genitals to get them to excrete body fluids.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 04:51 PM

Bulging navel sounds like a hernia
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 12:02 AM

Have you taken them to a vet or shelter?
    That is the logocal choice if you think something is not right, we cannot diagnose illnesses on this site as we cannot physically examine the kitten.

The bulging navel does sound like a hernia as danialnoahsmommy said but whether it needs surgery is up to your vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kitten with swollen bulging eye [ 8 Answers ]

Poor little kitten looks like his left eye is turned inside out and bulging from his little face. I have cleaned it with saline eye solution, what can I do? >Moved from Forum Help<

Newborn kitten has a swollen or bulging eye [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, My cat is not quite a year old and hasn't had any vaccinations or vet visits. We had financial crisis and this was low priority. Just before getting her spayed we realized she was pregnant. The kittens were born a week ago tomorrow morning. I have not really picked them up and examined...

My Kittens eye is swollen. [ 6 Answers ]

My 3 month old kittens eye is swollen and red, to the point he can't open his eye. He is an indoor Kitten and never has been outside. We just recently (about 2 weeks ago) got another kitten that's about a month old, they have been the best of friends. He has been happy go lucky until today. Early...

2 week old kittens swollen shut eye [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 week old kitten that one of its eyes is just opened and the other one is very swollen shut and has crusty stuff on the eyelid what can I do?

Mom cats teats swollen, nursing kittens not deficating. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a mom cat (Church) and she had four kittens on 03/21/2008. On April 7th I had taken one of the kittens to the vet because I noticed she had labored breathing and she was not nursing. She started gasping for air, shook a little, and died in my hands before the Dr. was even able to see her. ...

View more questions Search