Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    The_Tiny_Texan Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 04:26 PM
    I THINK I'm pregnant.
    Yes, I know, I'm way too young. That's not all that helpful right now. I haven't had my period, I'm about five or six days late. I've been cramping for the past two days but nothing is happening. I've been eating like a pig but I'm not gaining any weight. I'm 84 pounds and 4'11" (very tiny for my age, which also worries me if I AM pregnant), so maybe something is taking the nutrients from me. I have no clue.
    Just for the record, it was protected and I've only had sex with the same guy. He knows and isn't going anywhere, as he says.
    Your thoughts?
    CROCKETTJANICE3 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 04:34 PM

Wait a couple days and then you can go to sav-a-lot and get one of those dollar test just to make sure. Trust me they don't lie. P.S. mother of three

Oct 4, 2009, 05:08 PM

I've been thinking about that, but I don't have a car. I'm going to ask one of my friends to get one for me, but I'm not quite sure how long you have to wait until you can use the test.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 12:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Tiny_Texan View Post
    I've been thinking about that, but I don't have a car. I'm going to ask one of my friends to get one for me, but I'm not quite sure how long you have to wait until you can use the test.
    How about your PARENTS?
    Surely they have a car or a way to get you to the store to get a pregnancy test?
    How old are you as well?

Your parents NEED to know that you are having sex, especially your mother as it sounds like you need to learn more about sex education.
    Hopefully once they learn that you are having sex and might be pregnant they will set some stronger boundaries for you.

For a pregnancy test it is best to wait until your NEXT period (not this one) does not come and then take a test.

Oct 5, 2009, 07:33 AM

I'm keeping this from my parents until I know for SURE. If I am, I won't hesitate to tell them.
    They know I've had sex before because I told them. Though, I've always found ways around their restrictions. My fault for this happening, I know, I know.
    I'm fifteen.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:39 AM

Is this your first missed period?

If so,first response advertise there product can indictate pregnancy at this time in your cycle.

Stress can delay your period.
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 11:10 AM

Either way, at 15 your parents really should know that you are having sex, pregnant or not.

I'm not being mean, just realistic.

What would happen if you did end up pregnant at 15?
    Your whole world would come crashing down.
    No social life, no friends, no education, no boyfriend (you think he would stick around? no.)
    Your parents grounding you or barring your from seeing your boyfriend would be a blessing not a curse.
    If your parents do not care that you are having sex then I just pray they are going to be supposrtive when the baby comes.

As I said, not trying to be mean but there have been a lot of teen pregnancy questions on here and the best way I have seen them dealt with is with a harsh wake up call.

Oct 5, 2009, 09:32 PM

I told my mom today that I was having sex again. We can't reach my dad yet because he's in Afghanistan, but he'll know soon enough.
    If I am pregnant, I'm thinking about adoption. However, my boyfriend doesn't want us to give it away, so I'm kind of stuck on that. I want to get done with school, go to college, be a linguist, but it's also the father's decision.
    I'm a strong believer in that. It wouldn't be fair to give it away without even considering his opinion, it's his child too.
    He'll stick around, I know he will. Even if he doesn't want to. His parents know and they've told me that he's not getting out of it.
    Also, quick question: I've been having extremely bad cramps, and today there was some brown discharge, but that was it. Is that a sign?
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2009, 01:17 AM

Good on you for telling your mother.

Adoption is always an option... if you want it badly enough then he should respect your opinion as well... you are so young and you have so much ahead of you.
    I don't know how you feel about abortion but that is always an option as well.

But... you may not even be pregnant, you might be worrying over nothing... I am glad that you told your mother though... you should always be able to rely on your parents for support.
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 01:39 AM

Sounds like your period starting.

Oct 6, 2009, 09:23 PM

I'll have to go with adoption. I've considered abortion, but since I'm a minor I'd have to get my parents' approval.
    That's not happening. They're more the Learn Your Lesson type of people.

I still haven't had my period, that brown discharge happened only once. I'm cramping like crazy and yet nothing is happening!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant by precum? Its about getting pregnant and having your period [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 15, Me and my boyfriend had sort of unprotected sex. Well he did not have a condom on and he was pre-. We had sex before that... And he came a lot! After that he took a shower and got into bed,No condom on but pre-. His penis was on my vagina like on the hole for like 5 min, and he went...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

View more questions Search