Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2006, 12:32 PM
    Butterfly tattoo
    I have looked on the internet and found thousands of butterfly tattoos but I have not come across very many that I like. I am looking for small to medium butterfly tattoo's with a tribal design around or behind it to put on my lower leg or shoulder.. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or anyone who designs tattoo's if you could design a unique yet not too complex tattoo design that I coud use... (would be willing to place artists initial somewheres in the design as a thank you.) I don't want anything that would be too common..

Thanks for taking the time to read this..
    Have a good one..
    Merry meet and merry part
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun lighting the path ahead of you
    Danyell Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2006, 02:36 PM
    You don't necessarily need to search for "tattoo designs". Simply find a butterfly image you like and maybe a picture of the type of tribal design you would like, and any good artist will be glad to draw you up a custom tattoo. If the artist cannot or will not do this for you, take your business elsewhere. This way, you won't be copying anyone else's tattoo design (which is super lame) and you will have your own custom piece that nobody else has. Have you thought of doing a tribal butterfly instead of a butterfly with a tribal background?
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2006, 08:22 AM
    No I never thought of doing a tribal buttterfly instead of one with a tribal design behind it... thanks for the idas and I apprechate the help you have given me. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find picture of a Pink Bow Tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

does anybody know where a can find a nice picture of a pink bow tattoo like jordans or jessica albas. any help would b appreciated! Thanks x x x

Dragon tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a picture of a dragon tattoo for my arm. I want the dragon tail to start at my wrist and the dragon to wrap itself around my arm 2-3 times with it's head on my shoulder to cover a poorly done tattoo on my shoulder. Anyone have any idea of where I can find such a picture? I have...

Tattoo/piercing training [ 2 Answers ]

Hey again, I'm just asking for my boyfriend.. he wants to be a tattoo artist where can he get started? Do you go to school or get an apprentiship?? Anyone know?? I also would not mind learning how to peirce anyone got any information about this??

Bow tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! :) I need a picture with a bow tattoo, I seen one on nicole richie's neck and I loved it. But I don't want the exact copy of it so maybe someone has something like that!? Here is the picture of nicole's tattoo http://b.foto.radikal.ru/0605/0017fa11654b.jpg

Chinese tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a friend of mine wants to tattoo chinese letters saying "only best is good enough". Does anyone knows how is that written in chinese? Thanks.

View more questions Search