Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love_him8989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 08:20 AM
    Party on hishschool !
    Hei, I am in some big trouble.. I`ve been walking all day long for a perfect fitting DRESS :mad: and in the and I`ve found a black dress, it has a big fluffy coller and chest fitting. In the low part of the dress she`s fibber :-? Above the knee . I was thinking what color may I match with black? Or a nice belt ( which color ? ) :confused:
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 08:25 AM

Every think goes with black...

Although I would be careful with navy or brown,purple is very big this year...

You could perhaps get red shoes a bag,something in your hair, a nice chain,or bracelet?
    love_him8989 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 08:57 AM

Damn , I kind of hate the match of red with black!.
    I was thinking of a black lake belt :-? In the middle with a rectangular thing .
    Hm, turquoise earings small one , the hair in a ponny tail :-?
    A big ring :-? Turquoise .
    Shoes , I don`t know.. maybe black ? I so confused
    Comment please redhed35 the match !
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 09:01 AM

Yeah I think that sounds good,you could go with black shoes?

Sounds like you know what your doing,put the whole outfit on,and take a look,if something stands out too much take it off,you want the whole outfit to tie in.

But what you suggested sounds spot on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A party. Should I go? [ 18 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Recently, well not recently but its been about 5 months that I have broke up with my ex. It has been a long road of recovery. There is this friend, who I met through my best friend. She is hosting a party and she invited me to it. A semi-formal. Anyway since she told me she...

Has the Democratic Party always been the cry-baby Party? [ 21 Answers ]

This is an honest question and I’m looking for an honest answer. Since I can remember Democrats talk about what a lousy country this is and constantly complain about the “unfairness” of life, the “evils” of big business, the never-shrinking scourge of racism and homophobia, and the inevitable...

When we party. [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am a young guy (21) who likes to party in the weekend, occasionally (like last night) I drink too much when I'm partying, this results in me ending up saying things that doesn't make sense. The other problem is that when I do drink too much I sometimes drive in my car, this being very...

View more questions Search