Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whittywhitney Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 06:56 AM
    Caught between two guys
    So there's a guy at work I like and he likes me and when a bunch of us at work went out to have a dirnk and stuff he was all drunk and tried to kiss me but I didn't cause I wanted him to remember the kiss and stuff lol anywayz and he talks to me a lot but then yesterday after his drinking incedent and stuff he didn't talk to me a lot and when I told him why not he just said I'm real tired and gave me this look but it was like aflirty look do you know what I mean? Anywayz I don't know if he likes me. But then there's this other guy he's a real good friend of mine and he does like me and I don't know who to choose from them :/ I'm so confused!
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 07:04 AM

You don't need to double post your questions. It doesn't help with answering your question-- it actually confuses the members of AMHD.

Now about your question, I think you need to back up. Before jumping into a relationship with either of them you need to see why you want to be with them in the first place. My suggestion is to take is slow, slow! Let the guys keep courting you and soon enough one of them is going to give up. Also look at their past relationships:
    -did the cheat, lie?
    -why did it end

If one of them is a chronic cheater or has anger issues, then you shouldn't jump into a relationship with them.

Relationship are really meant for adults. If you want to jump into one then it's time to think like one. Don't just rely on your feelings---most often you'll end up hurting yourself.

Sarah

Oct 4, 2009, 07:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    You don't need to double post your questions. It doesn't help with answering your question-- it actually confuses the members of AMHD.

Now about your question, I think you need to back up. Before jumping into a relationship with either of them you need to see why you want to be with them in the first place. My suggestion is to take is slow, slow! Let the guys keep courting you and soon enough one of them is going to give up. Also look at their past relationships:
    -did the cheat, lie?
    -why did it end

If one of them is a chronic cheater or has anger issues, then you shouldn't jump into a relationship with them.

Relationship are really meant for adults. If you want to jump into one then it's time to think like one. Don't just rely on your feelings---most often you'll end up hurting yourself.

Sarah
    I know about there past relationships. We speak a lot :/ and I trust them so much and they never cheated :)
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 07:22 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ys-402478.html

If you put your question in the Teen section, are you old enough to drink in your country?

How long have you known him for? Have you spoken while you guys were sober? Even before the drunken incident?
    wishes Posts: 98, Reputation: 2

Oct 5, 2009, 10:01 AM

I'm sort of understanding what your saying whittywhitney :) u should follow your heart because if he was drunk and it doesn't happen a lot then go ahead. Take that risk :) but if he gets drunk a lot :S bad ideaaa.

Oct 5, 2009, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by I wish View Post
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/teens/...ys-402478.html

If you put your question in the Teen section, are you old enough to drink in your country?

How long have you known him for? Have you spoken while you guys were sober? Even before the drunken incident?
    Yes I'm aloud to drinK!! I'm 16. And yes we always speak when he is sober even before the incident.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GUYS! Do guys like persistent girls? Do you like to be pursued? [ 13 Answers ]

I mean, wouldn't you like if the roles were switched? : ) Guys will keep trying to get with a girl they think is pretty, they don't give up! : P Wouldn't you like that?:p

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Caught in a triangle.2 guys claim they love me and will do anything for me [ 2 Answers ]

I am in a big mess I think.I have been in a relationship for almost 5 years now.The guy has been good to me and all.The problem(though not really a problem to most people) is that I am few months older and I ve not been cool with it.Again,we agreed to get married some day but he is not really doing...

View more questions Search