Feeling Useless
    Tired
    And Sometimes Wanting To Hurt Myself Or Commit Suicide

Does Anyone Know What's Wrong With Me?
    P.s Im Not Smoking Or Taking Drugs.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 4, 2009, 10:28 AM
    Sounds like it may be depression.

I feel very concerned after reading something like this... You may get better advice over on the Emotional Health threads.

Please, look for professional help, tell you parents, tell somebody.

Keep us updated

By the way, is there any recent event that triggered all this? Talking about it could help
    pnkydo123 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 11:44 AM

It sounds to me like depression. Those are very common symptoms of depression. I would recommend getting some professional help. It might help to talk to someone. Has anything bad happened to you recently? Sometimes bad things that happen in our lives can cause depression.
    xxsophiexx95 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 01:17 PM

Well On Holiday I Saw A Boy, But Didn't Speak To Him And Now I Regret It And Iv'e Been Upset For A While But I Think Im Over Him.

I Don't Know How To Tell My Parents... They Won't Believe Me They'll Say "Dont Be So Stupid" :(
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 01:30 PM

Your 13,your parents can help you and they will understand.

If you can't talk to them perhaps an aunt or other family member.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 01:31 PM

WHy would your parents tell you not to be stupid?
    This is serious, especially if you're having thoughts of suicide. They need to know so that they can help you.

What does any of this have to do with the boy might I ask? Is this something bad that happened?

Oct 4, 2009, 01:33 PM

Well He Was Like A Dream Come True, And I Never Fell In Love Till I Met Him (Like Love At First Sight) But I Thought He Was Too Good For Me, So I Didn't Speak To Him, And Hoped He'd Speak To me But He Didn't And When I Got Back From Holiday I Kind of Regreted That I Didn't Speak To Him And Cried For About 1Week.
    Seriously My Mum Won't Believe Me
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 01:39 PM

You never spoke to him, but you fell in love with him? It doesn't work that way honey.
    You know absolutely nothing about him except for what he looks like.

Oct 4, 2009, 01:40 PM

Yeh... Suppose :(
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 01:52 PM

I really don't think this is the main issue.
    Think back, is there something that's happened that's upset you besides this?
    Also, it could be the seasonal change, it depresses me sometimes. Especially when it's all gloomy and crappy outside.
    You think maybe this might hve soemthing to do with it?

Oct 4, 2009, 01:54 PM

Im Not Sure, I Can't Think Of anything :(

I Don't Know How To Tell My mother... I Probably Need To Give Her Evidence Or Something Knowing Her :(
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 01:59 PM

Just explain to her how you're feeling and ask her for her imput. As your mother, I'm sure she would understand and try to help you. Give her a chance to help you. :)

Oct 4, 2009, 02:01 PM

I Don't Know Like What Esactly To Say
    If I Just Say To Her Randomly " I Think Im Suffering From Depression" She'll Laugh. She'll Just Say Something Like " Dont Be Silly " And If Its At Night She'll Just Say "Go To Sleep And Stop Acting Ridiculous" :( Gosh I Wish This Could Be Easier.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsophiexx95 View Post
    Im Not Sure, I Can't Think Of anything :(

I Dont Know How To Tell My mother... I Probly Need To Give Her Evidence Or Somthing Knowing Her :(
    It could be that your brain chemistry has gotten screwed up, maybe because of all the hormones cruising through your body right now. Do you have an older sister or an aunt or a friend's mother whom you can talk with about these feelings? If I lived closer, I would invite you over for milk and cookies and we would talk about what to do next.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 02:06 PM
    I Dont Know Like What Esactly To Say
    If I Just Say To Her Randomly " I Think Im Suffering From Depression"
    That's too general and dramatic. Could you talk to her about specific stuff, like wanting to hurt yourself or other feelings that are very serious? (Or tell her you just feel horrible -- achy and sore? -- and ask if you can go to the doctor.)

Oct 4, 2009, 02:07 PM

Oh I Think Im Going to Cry :(

Its All Too Hard, I Know She'll Think Im Mad Il Talk To My Friends, See If They Can Build My Confidence Up And Comfort Me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Oh I Think Im Gonna Cry :(

Its All Too Hard, I Know She'll Think Im Mad Il Talk To My Friends, See If They Can Build My Confidence Up And Comfort Me.
    Have you cut yourself anywhere? Would a good friend be with you when you talk with her? Then she can't push you away.

Oct 4, 2009, 02:17 PM

I Have Cut Myself With Scissors, But Not Very Deeply So Its Faded, Iv'e Does This B4 With A Pin But I Stopped. Its Like There's A lot Of Anger In Me. But I Can't Take It Out On An Object Or Anyone :(

Oct 4, 2009, 02:21 PM
    This Is Going to Sound Weird But Like Is There Any Proof Of Me Having Depression?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 4, 2009, 02:24 PM
    This Is Gonna Sound Wierd But Like Is There Any Proof Of Me Having Depression?
    Your behavior and moods, and a blood test would also give proof of what's going on in your body and brain with chemical levels.

http://depression.about.com/od/diagn.../bloodtest.htm

http://depression.about.com/od/diagn...wdiagnosed.htm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong with my TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a phillips projection TV it keeps shutting itself off and has a straight line down the middle with the three colors what do I do

What's Wrong With Me! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal... lately I've been crying for now reason... I have a loss of abitit.. like I won't eat tell I think about food then I'm like I haven't ate all day I should eat.. cause I'm skinny enough... my stomach feels all funny... and I know I shouldn't but I seem to be crazing weed a...

What's wrong with me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I really don't know what's wrong with me. I had a two day period this week after being 2and half weeks late. With every pregnancy symptom possible but 6 negative pregnancy tests and blood test. Iam normally regular and even after period I still have sore boobs, headache, back ache, sore calfs,...

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

So I have been having sex for a while now I'm 21 and the only time I ever ad an orgasm was when I gave it to myself? I have never had an orgasm while having sex or even receiving oral sex... sum1 help me!!

View more questions Search