Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 02:44 PM

If I were you, I would approach her when the two of you are spending time toghther. And say. "hey mom, something weird has been going on with me lately" and begin to explain your feelings and situation. I'm sure that if you approach her this way, she'll be more likely to listen you.
    xxsophiexx95 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2009, 08:14 AM

Iv'e Just Noticed, That My Songs Are All Linked To: Death, Crying, Laying In My Bed, Dreams, Pain, Falling, Not Breathing, Tears, Eyes (I write Songs)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 11:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsophiexx95 View Post
    Iv'e Just Noticed, That My Songs Are All Linked To: Death, Crying, Laying In My Bed, Dreams, Pain, Falling, Not Breathing, Tears, Eyes (I write Songs)
    Those songs are called being an EMO KID!

Yes you may have depression, yes you do need help.

Tell your parents about it, if they laugh at you DEMAND that they listen and tell them you are SERIOUS.

If they still do not listen then go talk to your school counselor, you do not need your parents permission and it is confidential.

Oct 5, 2009, 11:25 AM

Okay Il Try
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 11:32 AM

Good luck Sophie, I hope you can find someone to talk to in person. Trust me, it will help you.
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 11:56 AM

I agree with shaz. Make someone listen.

Oct 5, 2009, 12:57 PM

Mum Caught Me Crying, She Said That Its Just Hormones. But I Didn't Think She Believed Me When I Said I Hurt Myself. She Didn't Look At My Arm... :(
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 01:07 PM

You need to talk to her again. MAKE her listen.

Oct 5, 2009, 01:28 PM

What Should I Say This Time?

Oct 5, 2009, 01:29 PM

She's Next To me And Can See What Im putting And What Your Writing.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 5, 2009, 01:34 PM
    You need to remember that this isn't a chat room, that it may take time to get responses.

With that said, you need to talk to your mom and tell her how you are feeling. Let her know that your feelings are real to you and that you think you need some kind of help.

Oct 6, 2009, 01:06 PM

She Only Thinks Its Hormones, She Had Depression When She Was Younger She Said, And She said That She Knows What It Feels Like. She Doesn't Believe me :(
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2009, 01:24 PM

Then your next step is the school counselor. It might be hormones and depression, but if you're hurting yourself then you NEED help, and your mother needs to try and help you instead of blowing it off as a hormonal thing.

Oct 7, 2009, 07:54 AM

Iv'e Been Asking Around Saying Who's The School Counselor but no one knows :(Im Going To The Doctors On Thursday.

Oct 8, 2009, 09:34 AM

Im Seeing a Theropist Now.
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2009, 10:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xxsophiexx95 View Post
    Im Seeing a Theropist Now.
    Good.

Oct 11, 2009, 04:01 AM

Have You Told Anyone?

My Nan Said That She's There For Me And If I Need To Speak To Someone That I Should Speak To Her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong with my TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a phillips projection TV it keeps shutting itself off and has a straight line down the middle with the three colors what do I do

What's Wrong With Me! [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so here's the deal... lately I've been crying for now reason... I have a loss of abitit.. like I won't eat tell I think about food then I'm like I haven't ate all day I should eat.. cause I'm skinny enough... my stomach feels all funny... and I know I shouldn't but I seem to be crazing weed a...

What's wrong with me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I really don't know what's wrong with me. I had a two day period this week after being 2and half weeks late. With every pregnancy symptom possible but 6 negative pregnancy tests and blood test. Iam normally regular and even after period I still have sore boobs, headache, back ache, sore calfs,...

What's wrong with me? [ 7 Answers ]

So I have been having sex for a while now I'm 21 and the only time I ever ad an orgasm was when I gave it to myself? I have never had an orgasm while having sex or even receiving oral sex... sum1 help me!!

View more questions Search