Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anildsharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 04:23 AM
    Fast food
    How can I start a fast food hub with INR two hundred thousand in New Delhi , India with good sales.

Check out some similar questions!

Marijuana VS Fast Food [ 7 Answers ]

I was wondering, what would be worse for your overall health IN GENERAL, a fast food (only) diet, or smoking a joint's worth (or more?) of marijuana for each instance one would eat a fast food meal pertaining to the diet? Lethargy aside.

Can Fast food Give you IBS? [ 1 Answers ]

OK here goes hi lol OK well I'm 18 with a 6 month old daughter, I'm at college and working part time so I barelly get to any time for myself and I'm constantly on the go but what I want to know is can fastfood nearly all the time give me IBS, I'm finding it a strain juggeling everything and...

Wondering about fast food restaurant claims [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I went to KFC and got a sandwich. I got home and started eating it. Half way through it I bit into something strange when I checked it was a finger off a glove (the kind they wear when they make the sandwich. Do I have a case? Because it could've been my 3 yr old eating it and he could have...

Fast food. [ 7 Answers ]

Why does everyone like fast food? Is it because it is fast? Or is it because some people are too lazy to wait at a reasturant? :eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.