Maybe even Guinness!
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2010, 12:58 AM

The book-not the drink.. .
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 3, 2010, 09:50 PM

Never discount the value of folklore. It's the cumulative wisdom of history left unexplained by modern science.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Full moon and labor [ 6 Answers ]

Just a quick question for all my medical friends here, and anyone else interested... Anyone know if the old wives tale is true and there is a correlation b/w the moon and labor? Just curious... there is one coming up on the 23rd and I thought it would be a fun question to throw out there... I have...

Pegnancy madness [ 2 Answers ]

Im pregnant with my 4th child I'm 31 and can't remember my L.M.P date I know it was in feb thou beginning or middle? Im sure I have felt movement the first time was last week whilst talking to some friends I was shocked and almost laughed it of because its so soon but I've felt more since! I'm...

Rate at which moon obits the earth assuming distance between moon and earth is 382,00 [ 3 Answers ]

What is the rate that the moon orbits the earth assuming the distance between the moon and the earth is 382,000,000 meters. Should I derive from Distance=RatexTime?

Full moon and its effects [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hello' I am new to this site and think so far that it is a good one for info, here is the question... tonight while driving home I noticed that the moon was very large and orange, and for the last few days it seems that everyone I've talked with is having total disruption around them, including...

Full Moon Effect [ 19 Answers ]

I don't know if this belongs under folklore or astronomy LOL so please bear with me. I know I have heard that Emergency Rooms experience a measurable upsurge around a full moon. My office seems to get a lot more than the usual weirdness then too. I am wondering do other people or businesses feel...

View more questions Search