Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommy15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 05:34 PM
    White vaginal discharge.
    About 5 days ago I had unprotected sex afterwards I felt a soreness which I thought was normal. Until the next day my vagina started to swell, it became very itchy and bright red. Since then the swelling and the bright red has gone but its still very itchy and now it burns when I pee and I have this very white discharge. What could it be?
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2009, 05:53 PM

It could be a yeast infectionor something more. Go see you doctor now!
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 05:19 PM

Sounds like a yeast infection hon. Time to see the doctor as danielnoahsmommy said.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:07 PM
    Sounds like thrush. Get it checked out.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Oct 6, 2009, 08:10 AM

I agree with everyone. This isn't something that can wait - go right away.
    otaameetay Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2011, 05:14 AM
    The same thing happens to me except with mine it has an odd smell and I get pain in my abdomen after sex
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2011, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by otaameetay View Post
    The same thing happens to me except with mine it has an odd smell and i get pain in my abdomen after sex

The difference is that you had Chlamydia and it appears it was either treated late or not treated for a long enough period. Your situation is NOT the same as the person who asked the question.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...dy-556064.html

"What are the symptoms?
    Most people don't have symptoms. When symptoms do occur, they can include pain when you urinate, cloudy urine, or an abnormal discharge from the penis or vagina.

You can spread chlamydia even if you do not have symptoms. You are contagious until you have been treated."

Chlamydia - AOL Health

Feb 20, 2011, 08:04 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    I had chlamydia over ayear ago and had it treated. It happens all the time
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2011, 08:10 AM

"Comment on JudyKayTee's post - I had chlamydia over ayear ago and had it treated. it happens all the time"

What happens all the time? Chlamydia? Yes, it does. Did you read the site? It doesn't necessarily get cured during the first round of treatment. The symptoms are PAIN and DISCHARGE.

That seems to be what you are experiencing.

Feb 20, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    The discharge is constant and pain after sex
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2011, 08:23 AM

Otaameetay, are you reading ANYTHING that I'm posting?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

White Vaginal Discharge [ 16 Answers ]

Hi. I've had this weird white and gooey vaginal discharge for a while now. It sounds like a yeast infection. But I always thought yeast infections included itchyness Too. It doesn't itch or anything. Just this weird discharge.

White vaginal discharge [ 2 Answers ]

I waz in a sexually active relationship about 2 yrs bak... for about 1 1/2 years.. but I haven't had sex since then (excludin oral sex)... my prob is that for some six months or so I have been having whitish vaginal discharge and now there is a very strong odour too.. can any of you tell me what I...

White vaginal discharge, apparently not yeast infection. [ 1 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed a white discharge and I had burning and itching when I went to the bathroom. I thought I might have a bladder infection so I went to a Dr. who said it wasn't a bladder infection and did a swab to check for a yeast infection. In the mean time the burning and itching...

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

View more questions Search