Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CourtneyDear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 04:54 PM
    Old kids movie about dinosaurs
    I think it was with dinosaurs but it could have been some other creature I can't remember for the life of me! Its seriously diving me nuts!

All I remember is that it has some human characters who are friends with these dinosaurs or whatever and then at the end sometime the dinosaurs decide to because they think they are endangering the kids.

I wish I remembered more but I don't! Its super old, and I know its now that Disneys Dinosaurs movie.

Thanks!!
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Oct 3, 2009, 05:08 PM
    It could be Dinotopia, a 2002 TV miniseries about two boys who land on an island where dinosaurs and humans live together.
    vgirl11393 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 12:55 AM

Is it were back a dinosaur movie
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 02:39 AM

Yeah... it reminds me of "We're Back." I still have a copy of that laying around somewhere.
    CourtneyDear Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 05:29 PM
    Oh my gosh! That's it! You are SO amazing thanks so much!! 1
    I was beginning to think I had dreamed up the movie!
    yeahyeah23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2011, 10:23 PM
    Yeah it's driving me nuts too!
    I really loved it as a child, but I can't remember what it was, are you talking about the one where the kids had rings I think, and they get shrunk and they see a sider or something like that ?
    And they fly around on things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie from the 80s, green monster? Mom makes kids drink healthy green juice [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie when I was little, but I can't remember the name of it. I think it was probably from the late 80s early 90s. I think there was a little boy in it who had a monster friend who was green? All I remember was that the kids mom made him drink some healthy green juice that she...

Movie with mini dinosaurs [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little it had a young boy, at a resort or something with a golf course in it, who had a five or six mini dinosaurs, and he was trying to hide/protect them form the movie's villan. There was a T-Rex, Long Neck and a Three Horn I don't remember what the other...

80"s kids movie with a dinasour and kids [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was little. It was a about kids that I believe found a dinasour that's all I can remember and it's driving me nuts! Help!

Kids movie about miniature dinosaurs [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, My boyfriend and I remember this movie about these kids who find these miniature live dinosaurs and there's like a long neck dinosaur, a t-rex, and a triceratops. I just vividly remember these this part where they hide the dinosaurs in a box of raisins and they open it up and the long neck...

80's kids movie with dinosaurs [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so here's the most I can remember about it... 80's kids movie (not a series and doubt it was ever shown on tv) Had evil dinosaurs... (no not the dino riders) I think the worst (trex?) dino could shot lasers from his eyes... They could talk. Not sure if it was mental thought or if...

View more questions Search