Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2009, 07:37 PM
    Hi Clough. You know, some days a good and some days are not good. The positive things I can say though is that my dad's appetite has been coming back which is great, he still hasn't been drinking as much fluids as we try to get I'm to drink though. And my older sister is coming down from California November 11 for 1 week, which is another plus. So maybe she will also call more regularly? Any time I can get my dad to smile and my stepmom laughing is also very good. But other than that, I think I have been getting physically sick due to the stress of it all. My IBS symptoms have been coming back and I know I would never be able to adjust to my dad's illness, so that part makes me very depressed and sometimes absent-minded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom with alzheimers can no longer pay her cc debts.what will happen? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom was recently diagnosed with alzheimers and receives social security and a death benefit from my deceased dad who worked for the government. She has very little equity in her home(which we have on the market so that we can put her into assisted living) The equity is only about $8000 at the...

Alzheimers disease [ 1 Answers ]

What is the life span of an individual in the last stage of Alzheimers? How does one usually die of this disease when they are early onset ( at the age of 59 )? What should be expected at this stage of the disease?

View more questions Search