Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilangel16 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 10:55 AM
    I want my exboyfriend back
    I'm 16 years old boyfriend who lost her first love because we live in different towns but I really love him sometimes when I talk to him after the break up he seems nice another while mean does anybody know what does this mean ?:) :confused: or if anyone know how can I get him back I know that he used the different towns as an excuse because he always use it when he want to break you with me ( he broke up with me like 3 times and each time he beg to get back 2gether) but this time I don't think that he will do that so please I need som help
    azif Posts: 96, Reputation: 22

Oct 4, 2009, 07:08 AM

There is no set way. If its meant to be it will be. Enjoy yourself in the meantime

Have a look at some other threads:
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ck-124385.html
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Oct 4, 2009, 10:24 AM

Well, first of all, at 16, holding a relationship, and living in different towns can be difficult. It sounds like he may just be confused, that's all I can figure to explain why he would be nice sometimes then mean another.

Also, what are you looking for in the relationship? If you're looking for a stable relationship, this may not be the guy (3 break ups).

I know it's easier said then done, but try to move on. Look for what you want.

Good luck,
    And keep us updated
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2009, 10:35 AM

If he is mean sometimes, you should not try to patch things up.

It's hard losing someone, you can feel lonely, especially at first. But he does not sound like the right guy. Start focusing on making some new friends who like to do the same things you do. It will be hard at first to get over him, but then much easier as time goes by. Don't look to find another boyfriend right away. Instead, find ways to feel happier as just you.

Can you talk to your friends, parents or siblings at all? Or are things not so good that way? (I ask this because I can't imagine why else you would want to go back to someone who is EVER mean to you.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where to go from here on getting my exboyfriend back [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Helping Person, I read a book on getting my exback book , but still feel unsure of how to handle my situation. I thought there would be more information and strategies included. Not at all what I expeted and I need help. I have no no contact with my ex boyfriend since he broke up with me a...

How to get exboyfriend back [ 5 Answers ]

How do I get my exboyfriend back that I have been with for a year and a half, had a baby by, and he is seeing someone else?

How do I get my exboyfriend back? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I just broke up 3 days ago and it has been really tough on me. I love him with all my heart and everything I have. We've been dating for a little more than a year and it was great! But like a week ago I had a dream about him, so I told one of my friends and she asked what the dream...

I want my exboyfriend back [ 16 Answers ]

My boyfriend just broke up with me about a week ago. We were living together for over a year and had been dating for 3 years. He said he broke up with me because of my mood swings, and not being an independent person. He said he wanted me to find things to do on my own too and I never really let...

Should I try to get my exboyfriend back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone , me and my ex have known each other for over 10 years . A couple of years ago we finally decided to get married ,but somehow he got cold feet and decided that he didn't want to get married. I was crushed but we remained distant friends. I moved out to the west coast while he remained...

View more questions Search