Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AndySarah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Antique furniture
    Thinking of bidding on an antique furniture. Its an antique maple and oak sideboard dresser and serving table. Year. 1800-1899?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 10:54 AM

If we could see the piece with y ou, to bid on, then could give you an answer. There are too many variables, AndySarah. Know you can't provide a picture because it is probably somewhere else. You could do some research at the library to give you some insight.

tick
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2009, 03:29 AM
    Hi, AndySarah!

So, have you bid on the pieces yet?

Thanks!
    pad72802 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2009, 11:19 AM

I have an antique Robert Kieth dressed and want to know how much it is worth

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my old furniture look like an antique by only using paint? [ 4 Answers ]

I have old furniture, and I want to make them look nice and antique like by painting them, I just don't know how to paint them or what colors to use! Do you know?:o

Does veneer make furniture antique? [ 8 Answers ]

If I have a bed that has veneer on it, does that mean it is an antique? I was told that they used veneer back before plywood was made and that the bed I have is really old and I just wanted to find out if it is an antique or not. Thanks!

Making furniture look antique/weathered [ 3 Answers ]

How do I make my furniture look antique or giving it a weathered cracked look?

Dog chewing leather furniture, is there a product to apply on furniture? [ 5 Answers ]

My 12 week lab puppy loves to chew on our leather furnitre. We have many toys and try to detur him from biting with introducing a toy when he bites the leather furniture and also tried frozen wash cloths. We use a firm NO! But almost seems to get more playful and thinks it's a game. Can I use...

View more questions Search