Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    takeya1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 09:52 AM
    marine biology
    21) who wrote the open sea, its natural history?

22) who was the first scientist to study the antarctic whale?

23) what is the scientific method?

24) what is deductive reasoning?

25) what is inductive reasoning?

26) list the steps of the scientific method in order.

27) what does it take for a scientific theory to gain wide acceptance?

28) who was J.h.connel ?

29) who was ivan valiela?

30) what is the hypothesis?

31) what is the control in an experiment?

32) what is the difference between a dependent and independent variable in an experiment?

33) what is a variable?

34) Briefly describe a scientifically based theory?

5) how much of the earth's total water supply is fresh water? How much is contained in marine ecosystems?

6) what is a biotic factor of an ecosystem?How are they effected by a abiotic?

7) how can water temperature inluence aquatic ecpsystems?

8) what are the names of the major oceans?which is the largest and deepest ocean in the world?

9) what is salinity?

10) what are the causes of waves, tides and currents?

11) why are shore lines considered difficult to live?

12)describe some creatures of a coral reef and their adaptations?

13) what are the 3 zones of the open ocean ecosystem? What kinds of creatures live in each zone?

14) when is life more abundant, warm tropical water or cold water?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2009, 10:35 AM

Read the announcements Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

If you have any difficulty, ask what you do not understand. Google is here to help you, and we are here to help you when Google does not give you the facts.

You can have most of your answers on the net, from factual sites. Salinity, J.H.Connel, causes of waves, tides and currents, etc can be found on wikipedia.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Studies in marine biology [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter is presently studying in 12th grade in india. She is very much interested in marine biology. She has a tremendous liking for the waterworld, dolphins etc and wants to build up her career in the same field. Kindlyl let me know the scope for the same and if there is any career in...

Thinking about career in marine biology [ 1 Answers ]

I'm really confused about whether I should pursue a career as a marine biologist but I'm torn between the desire to make money and do something that I like... is it true that the salary for marine biologist is pretty low? I am doing my 12th grade now in science.. I wish to be an independent woman..

Marine Biology [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become Marine Biologst. How to apply for Marine Biology after 10th standard? Which college to join ?Ordinary college or any special marine biology college?

Marine biology [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 and I want do marine biology as a major in college and as a job. So I was wondering if anybody knows where I can get hands on experience for this summer without causing me to go broke?

View more questions Search