Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    awill62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 05:53 AM
    I don't want it to end
    Hi I'm a 16 year old boy and me and my girlfriend (also 16) have been going out for a month and a bit. We don't listen to the same music and were not into the same stuff but I'm learning and whenever were together we have fun. Today over breakfast she says she wants to break up and stay good friends. She said that she doesn't really know what she wants right now and thinks she jumped into the relationship too soon. She's more of a pessimitic girl and I'm more half glass full and I'm also an old romantic. She thinks that I should find someone that deserves me but I kept telling her I want to be with her. She kept saying that I would find someone. All in all the discussion went maturely but I don't want to give up I got her to agree to meet me after school to talk about it sort of a one last chance sort of thing. I need help I kind of know what I'm going to say but I just need a little help

Thank you in advance
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 3, 2009, 06:17 AM

At 16, this is what dating is all about, first in a month, you find out likes, dislikes and if you have enough in common. Remember you may be having a "good time" when together, but she may be wanting more or something different.
    awill62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 06:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    At 16, this is what dating is all about, first in a month, you find out likes, dislikes and if you have enough in common. remember you may be having a "good time" when together, but she may be wanting more or something different.

Wow thanks for that
    People have been giving me advice all night but I never thought of it like that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I really like him and I don't want to lose him but I don't want to look needy neither? [ 56 Answers ]

OK me and this we've been dating for two months then we decided on making it an open relationship with no commitment and after our last date three days later I asked him out and he said he was busy and the next day I asked him out and again he turned me down so three days later I text him:i really...

If you don't like long.then don't read or awnser. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my name is Jhaunt'e... and I need help... well here goes lol... im a 16 yr old junior and this 14 yr old freshmen named Raven started talking early 2008... well it got a little farther along and we were on the bus on the way 2 school and I gave her a note that said I like you (I was shy back...

View more questions Search