Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amccullough15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 06:59 PM
    What is a Criteria?
    I have to write an evaluation paper and it says to make a case for the criteria that you want to use to make an evaluation of that subject and I am not exactly sure what a criteria is. It also say how many criteria are you using to form your evaluation/
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 07:06 PM
    Hi, amccullough15!

What is the subject for which you need to make an evaluation, please?

Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amccullough15 View Post
    I have to write an evaluation paper and it says to make a case for the criteria that you want to use to make an evaluation of that subject and i am not exactly sure what a criteria is. It also say how many criterias are you using to form your evaluation/
    Criteria (the plural form -- by the way, the singular is criterion) are the points you are using to make an evaluation. For instance, if you were going to evaluate a new car, you might want to evaluate how it rides, visibility, the sound system, the cupholders, the gas mileage, the windshield wipers, etc. Those would be the evaluation criteria. (There is no such word as "criterias.")

So what do you have to evaluate?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 07:28 PM
    Are you still there, amccullough15?

Interesting user name you have, by the way. I wonder how it's pronounced?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Criteria for becoming bonded [ 4 Answers ]

I was recently asked on an application if I was able to be bonded. I wanted to know What types of offenses would stop a person from becoming bonded? Do you have to be convicted of the crime and does traffic violations count?

SUMIF with 2 criteria [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I'm relatively new to using functions in excel and I'm sure my problem is really very simple but I am having a hard time figuring it out. I want to use the SUMIF function to total column C but only if column A=4012 and if column B=UK. A B C G/L...

Criteria for being bondable [ 2 Answers ]

My 18-year-old made a very stupid decision when she took 2 cheques from her room mate that were already endorsed by him and filled in with an amount, but the pay to was blank. She filled in her name and deposited them in her bank account to get back at him for being so nasty to her. She clearly...

Counting when there are 2 criteria [ 1 Answers ]

In a spreadsheet, how do I get a count total if there are two criteria? For example, in one column I want to count all the "1"'s if, in another column there is a "c".

Excel: 2 criteria - 1 answer [ 9 Answers ]

GMorning Ladies/Gentlemen! Here's a small question: Is it possible to have two criteria which are filled in by a user, and in a third box an answer appears? I have put an example attached in zip format. Many thanks, Srecak

View more questions Search