Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swimfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 06:03 PM
    An iterresting topic for my researh
    Hi! I am a university Moroccan student! This year I have to make my research, but I still have problems to choose an interresting topic!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 02:04 AM
    Hi, swimfan!

I apologize that no one has yet come along to address your question?

What are some subjects in which you're interested that might work for the research that you're to do, please?

Thanks!
    swimfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2010, 03:51 PM
    OK no problem! Well, I'm chosed to do my research in the field of advertising, more exactly gender in advertising but I still face some problems concerning from which angle I should handle the topic as well as finding some references.thank you for your time
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2010, 10:20 PM
    Hi again, swimfan!

Gender in advertising concerning what, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think about this topic? [ 7 Answers ]

"The most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently committed to particular principles and objectives. Any leader who is quickly and easily influenced by shifts in popular opinion will accomplish little" I have no idea at all. Could you help me?

I need a topic [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years our high school has been doing storytelling (memorizing a story then telling it aloud). This year however, we have to do speeches. This is a problem for me because I have no idea what to talk about. I'm looking for a topic that isn't so inceridibly serious that it make...

Never seen this topic before... [ 5 Answers ]

This is a unique problem that I am not quite sure what to do about it. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 14 years, living together for maybe 10. During the past 2 years our relationship has stagnated into more housemates instead of lovers. We are good friends and get along very...

View more questions Search