Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paratechs Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 06:02 PM
    How do I replace a wet pack / Liner in my weil Mclain boiler
    I have a Weil Mclaine boiler. I brush it out annually then pull the burner and sweep out the debris that falls into the fire box. Each year the liner (wet pack) has more areas of thinning or concern. I found the replacement part numbers but how do I install the pack? Do I simply wet it and place it. Do I somehow glue it in? I am referring to the floor and rear refractory.. maybe even the front also. I have had the boiler apart but have not removed the old pack or ordered the parts yet. Product diagram http://www.weil-mclain.com/professio...ntinued/68.pdf

Check out some similar questions!

Weil Mclain Ultra II 230 Boiler [ 25 Answers ]

I am considering a Ultra 230 boiler and in looking over the documentation I have three questions: 1. What the heck is a "condensing" boiler? 2. Will this boiler system work with cast iron radiators? 3. The piping diagram shows a 12" long connection atop the boiler between the input and...

Weil-mclain boiler cg series won't fire up [ 2 Answers ]

Pilot stays on zones open up after thermostat calls for heat but boiler don't fire up what could it be. Any ideas? Txs.

Weil McLain Gas Heat & Hot Water Boiler [ 1 Answers ]

What does error code E-19 mean?

Weil-McLain Boiler settings? Look right? [ 3 Answers ]

Weil-McLain Gold Oil Model: WTGO-4 Series: 3 Net Output... Water 128 MBH Pressure set at 22 Water Temp at 162 Feet H20 at 40 Water Heater is Amtrol Boilermate WH7ZDW

Heating weil mclain furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My furnace burner don't want to start by imself If I push the reset buton the burner start for 45 second That it I need to keep pushing the button for burner to start What is my propleme, why do the burner don't want to start By imself?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.