Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    little-t Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 05:07 PM
    Cannot find movie
    There is this movie from the 80s or early 90s that I used to watch as a kid and I cannot remember the name. Its about a bunch of boys that get caught in a storm at sea and end up on this island were they live and there struggles on the island and them trying to get home.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Oct 2, 2009, 06:24 PM
    This could be "Lord Of The Flies" based on the classic William Golding novel. Several film versions were made.
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Oct 7, 2009, 06:10 PM

Yer id say "lord of the flies" also
    HamAtom Posts: 20, Reputation: 7

Oct 7, 2009, 08:28 PM

Hey, little-t.

If it's not Lord of the Flies, it might be Boys of Lost Island. Though, I hope not. :D

Hammy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Need to find this movie [ 2 Answers ]

It starts with this fat guy who own's a restaurant and is mean to everybody including his wife.his wife meet's a librarian a falls in love with him.they start meeting in the bathroom and in the back room's of her husband's restaurant.eventully the husband find's out about it and kill's the...

Trying to find name of movie. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie in the eighties about a girl who had a doll that came to life in the laundry room. The girls Grandmother is visiting and seems sick and the girl and the doll decide to go to the land of the dolls to try and find a cure. They hear from a book worm there is a witch that...

View more questions Search