Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Peerless P25-L has no pressure (not the aerator)
    First off I'd like to say Hello. I've been reading around these forums for awhile now and decided to stop lurking and actually ask a question. I have searched the forum and found one answer that was close to my question (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/plumbi...ure-19142.html). The solution didn't work for me though. My problem is generally the same. My sprayer has full pressure, I have cleaned the aerator, actually not only have I cleaned it, I have taken the whole spout off and even turned the water on without the spout on. If I turn the water on very low it is fine, but can't really wash anything like that. If I turn it up a little bit at a time, hot or cold, it eventually starts to just drip out and lose all pressure. When I took the spout off I turned it on full blast with a towel there to clean up any water that may have shot out. However it just dribbled out. When I picked up the hose it went full force. I would assume that it is a problem with the diverter but I can't seem to get it out. I've tried with a coin and it almost feels as if it's going to break the plastic. Does anyone have any ideas if it is indeed the diverter or something else to try? Here is a picture of what I am talking about, even though it's probably not needed lol.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 4, 2009, 06:01 AM
    Sorry about the delay. The diverter's most likely being held by the "O" rings. If you take a pair of needle nosed pliers it shoulkd pull right out of there. Once out have it replaced. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peerless kitchen faucet low pressure? [ 15 Answers ]

Hey there, I want to first off say thanks for any and all input on the matter its much appreciated. I have peerless model# p99578 it's the kitchen faucet two handles and one long neck up the middle. This thing has very little pressure when using hot or cold? It does however have great pressure...

Peerless Faucet P99578-D: Low Pressure HOT Water ONLY [ 3 Answers ]

We installed our new Peerless Faucet (P99578-D) on December 21, 2008 and about a week later we lost the pressure on the hot water side. It has since gotten worse. There is also a knocking sound when we first turn the water on (hot or cold) and, at times, will knock while water is left on. Is...

Low Water Pressure with Peerless Faucet P99578-L [ 3 Answers ]

Since installing our Peerless Faucet with sprayer model P99578-L, our water pressure at the kitchen sink decreased. I adjusted to this but the past 6 months has been unbelievable. It takes me 30 minutes to run a sink of water to do dishes! The only way to get water that is hot enough to wash...

Brand new Peerless faucet has no pressure. [ 1 Answers ]

Brand new Peerless faucet has no pressure.

View more questions Search