Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loyolla Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 02:34 PM
    Computer memory
    Hi guys! Documents saved on a computer desktop is on which part of memory?
    krz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loyolla View Post
    Hi guys! documents saved on a computer desktop is on which part of memory?
    Your documents aren't saved in memory, they're saved on your hard drive. If your looking for the location of the files saved on your desktop on XP it's C:\Documents and Settings\(Your_user_name)\Desktop , and I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) on vista it's C:\Users\(Your_user_name)\Desktop

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does the part of the computer look like whre I add more memory [ 3 Answers ]

What does the part of the computer look like where I alll nnew =more memory

My computer memory [ 3 Answers ]

How can I make my computer faster without installing new ram because my computr is still under guarantee

Inrceasing computer virtual memory [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 3d programme installed in my computer, Softimage XSI recently it never successfully opens when I try to open the software, it goes allthe way to the last stage but kind of frreezes, I am beginning to think I may need to increase my ohisycal memory and now I have nothing less than...

Computer running slow, virtual memory setted [ 5 Answers ]

I set the virtual memory to 2000 on both initial and maximum. Is that OK?> I have only 128MB RAM. Does that speed up the computer because I've set it to 2000?

Computer memory loss [ 3 Answers ]

I find that none of the programs on my computer are taking up much memory and I have run antivir and anti spyware programs and have eliminated found threats but it still says that there is one percent of available free space (in the disk defreagmenter)

View more questions Search