Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkatia Posts: 5, Reputation: -2

Oct 2, 2009, 10:26 AM
    My boyfriend's life?
    We are both 21 and I live by myself near him sometime and passé a week with me,when my boyfriend wake up in morning he can't take a shower he just wacht his face and his arm. Can you tell me it is possible for my boyfriend don't take shower in a morning ? Him always sleep and tired but I don't what can I do I think because him can not take a shower . Please help me desk ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 10:35 AM

I think you're using two screen names - here's your other post in your other name.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...on-401872.html

You also post conflicting info on whether you live together. When you got caught in a lie you changed your screen name and changed your post from "living together" to "living near by."

How stupid do you think we are?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I think you're using two screen names - here's your other post in your other name.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...on-401872.html
    Good catch Judy.

OP, you cannot have two screen names.

I'm reporting you to the mods, either one or both accounts will be deleted.

Please read the rules of this site before participating.
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 10:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dkatia View Post
    We are both 21 and i live by myself near him sometime and passe a week with me,when my boyfriend wake up in morning he can't take a shower he just wacht his face and his arm. Can you tell me it is possible for my boyfriend don't take shower in a morning ? Him always sleep and tired but i don't what can i do i think because him can not take a shower . Please help me desk ?
    I really don't understand your question.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

You live by yourself but sometimes your boyfriend comes and stays with you for a week.

When your boyfriend wakes up in the morning he just washes his face and his arms. You want to know if it's possible for you boyfriend not to shower in the morning? Obviously it is possible because he's not showering.

What does the fact that he's tired and sleeping have to do with him not taking a shower?

Really confusing post.
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 11:04 AM

Did you read her other post? HE has some sort of vagina problem, too.

So his only problem isn't showering... or not showering or, for that matter, not knowing where he/she lives.

PS - For $7 a minute you can actually call this person and ask for advice!

Oct 2, 2009, 11:07 AM
    Yes that's right :him can not take a shower in a morning before him go to work
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 11:08 AM
    Did you read her other post? HE has some sort of vagina problem, too.

So his only problem isn't showering ... or not showering or, for that matter, not knowing where he/she lives.
    Even better, the OP is now charging $7/min for her advice. You read it correctly, $7 per minute!
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 11:09 AM
    yes that's right :him can not take a shower in a morning before him go to work

I would think it's his life and he can shower or not, as he sees fit. You can't make anybody do anything.

If you cannot live with him not showering before he goes to work, then pack up and leave.
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 11:10 AM
    yes that's right :him can not take a shower in a morning before him go to work
    What's your first language?

So he doesn't have time to take a shower?

Why not shower in the evening?
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 11:11 AM
    I would think it's his life and he can shower or not, as he sees fit. You can't make anybody do anything.

If you cannot live with him not showering before he goes to work, then pack up and leave.
    I'm really wondering what type of advice I'd receive that would be worth $7/min.

Maybe I'd get help finding the perfect soap on a rope.

You think?

Should I call?

Will I understand a darn word of the advice given?

Oct 2, 2009, 11:13 AM
    Yes tat's right;

I live by Myself but sometimes My boyfriend comes and stays with me for a week.

When my boyfriend wakes up in the morning he just washes his face and his arms. I want to know if it's possible for my boyfriend not to shower in the morning before he go to work? Obviously it is possible because he's not showering.

What does the fact that he's tired and sleeping have to do with him not taking a shower?
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 11:17 AM
    yes tat's right;

I live by Myself but sometimes My boyfriend comes and stays with me for a week.

When my boyfriend wakes up in the morning he just washes his face and his arms. I want to know if it's possible for my boyfriend not to shower in the morning before he go to work? Obviously it is possible because he's not showering.

Okay, it's time to get to the point.

What do you really want to know?

Do you want to know if it's healthy for your boyfriend not to shower a week at a time?

You're the one that mentioned him being tired and sleeping, so I asked what that has to do with him not taking a shower. Why are you asking the same question I asked based on your question?

Is it healthy? Well, not really, but there are people that go a week at a time, sometimes longer without keeping themselves clean.

Is he circumcised? If not, this is not a good idea. He needs to keep his penis clean because of the foreskin. Even if he is circumcised it's important to clean that area at least every second day, every day if he's having sex.

Why doesn't he shower when he's at your house?

Does he shower when he's at home?
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 11:17 AM

I have no idea and neither does anyone else. Again, you got caught in a lie and now you are tapdancing around it. If you want to know why he doesn't shower, why don't you ask him? He apparently told you he's too tired to shower. Why can't you leave it at that?

You are giving advice for $7/minute. What are you advising people about?

And, and your boyfriend lives near you - here's what you posted earlier today: i just run-away with my father and move to my boyfriend https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ml#post2009803
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 11:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I'm really wondering what type of advice I'd receive that would be worth $7/min.

Maybe I'd get help finding the perfect soap on a rope.

You think?

Should I call?

Will I understand a darn word of the advice given?

I'll front the money - the check is in the mail!

I'd like specific info about the boyfriend's vagina.

Hey - I went to law school and nobody's offering to pay me $7 a minute... for anything.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 2, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Until the OP explains WHY they are blatantly misleading the members BOTH accounts have been placed on moderation.

There is absolutely NO reason to create to different accounts to post the same question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abusive father threatening my boyfriend's life [ 5 Answers ]

I am 28 years old, but have an abusive father who disapproves of and has been threatening my boyfriend. My father has had anger management issues for as long as I can remember, and has been extremely controlling of my mother and me. His outbursts have typically been limited to destruction of...

Jealous of boyfriend's life [ 7 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a good life. A loving family, a good paying job with a great future, and is the happiest person I know. I love that about him, and I'm so glad that someone I care so much about has a very good life. But I'm starting to feel weird. My family isn't what you'd call the...

My Boyfriend's Fat ex. [ 16 Answers ]

I have been dating someone for over four months, which is sort of a long time. Before we started dating, he had a year long relationship with this girl but told me nothing about it. When she found out we were dating she went crazy on him for a little bit. I asked him if they had sex and he said no....

Boyfriend's ex [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for awhile, but about a year ago we split up well while we were apart he was with another girl and they slept together a few times well we got back together and then I found out about her and she tells me she is pregnant and she don't want the baby. She wants...

View more questions Search