Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 12:02 PM

Hola otra vez, Hoosti:

Que paso con tigo. Si, es solamenta un quarto para tu y yo. Que romatico. Dame un besso. Right here. I mean aqui. Tu es muy bonito.

Ex
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 04:43 PM

Ok, Exie, in order of importance:

1. Toilet paper.
    2. Coffee.
    3. Coffee creamer.

Everything else is moot when you get old.
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 05:06 PM

Hi twink:

I CAN'T deny it... But, after you take care of your business, what'rya going to dunk in your creamed coffee?

excon
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 05:58 PM

I don't know. Have to wake up first before I can consider even making an important decision like that! Gosh... that's a real toughie. I don't wake up for at least an hour after I open my eyes in the morning and then I have to toss down at least 2 cups of motor oil coffee.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2009, 12:50 AM
    What came to my mind immediately was:

"Don't $hit in your own backyard".

I have no idea why I thought that in response to excon's post... late in the day... need a drink...
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2009, 07:25 AM

Hello G

I think you got it. My BEST thoughts slam into my head just as soon as I've emptied it of "important" stuff.

excon
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2009, 05:57 PM

Uh, what do I dunk in my coffee?? I tried cake but that melts into a big mass of goo. Then I tried cheesecake and that, too, melts into a mass of goo. The only thing that holds up being dunked really is stale donuts.

What do YOU dunk in your motor oil coffee in the morning, Exie, dear? May you can give me an idea of what I've been missing all these years.
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2009, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    What do YOU dunk in your motor oil coffee in the morning, Exie, dear?
    G'morning, twink:

I LOVE Crispy Crème glazed doughnuts... They're soft and gushie, and they sweeten the coffee just perfectly... But, don't tell anybody. It'll ruin my street cred.

Ex

PS> They're ALMOST like cake.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Speaking French [ 2 Answers ]

Suggestions of an easy way to remember how form a french sentence correctly when speaking without having to think is it a noun verb etc before you speak I have just started learning French and at momemnt finding it very daunting

3 1/2 not speaking, what can I do? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am worried that there is something wrong with my daughter, she is 3 years old now will turn 4 in August but she doesn't have any clear words yet. She can say "papa", "momma", "morning", "bye". She replies when called. She sways (dance) to music. But if she doesn't get she shouts and...

My son is not speaking [ 16 Answers ]

My son is almost 2 and 1/2 and only says 4 words. He's a very happy little boy, he's also intelligent and likes to be around other people but when I see other children I worry that he's not developing the same way as them. He was also a very late walker, he walks fine now. Someone told me he could...

Speaking in Tounges [ 9 Answers ]

Where in the bible does it say that it is required to have the gift of tounges to enter into heaven?

Speaking disability [ 4 Answers ]

I use to fumble when I speak. I am used to the remarks that people pass when I am stuck in a sentence. All that worry me is the interesting fact that when I speak to my friends or outsiders (other than my family members) I speak like normal people (or get slightest of fumbles that are negligible)...

View more questions Search