Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vamshi5_ca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 06:02 AM
    List of universities without tofel and gre scores required
    I want the list of universites witout tofel and gre scores required to do MS in information technology in USA
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 07:09 AM

I am not aware that there are any - how can you enter a MS program in the US if you cannot speak English well enough to pass the basic English as a second language exam or the GRE?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 8, 2009, 10:32 PM

All international students are required to submit TOEFL and GMAT/GRE, etc.
    appiagyei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2009, 09:53 AM
    None, I mean none.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 3, 2009, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bek1980 View Post
    there are many. The guys up there must be confusing GRE with TOEFL. GRE is not a measure of speaking skill dummies! And even, if that's the case, there are many universities who accept international students with undergrad degrees from an International University where the medium of instruction is English, like many countries in Africa, Nigeria, Kenya, Ethiopia, Guana, .......

You say that the GRE is NOT a mesure of speaking skills. You then follow up "and even, if that's the case ..." It either is or it isn't.

The OP is attempting to enter a University in the US without these two tests. That is presumed to mean he cannot speak English well enough to pass either.

The GRE is a test which requires verbal reasoning - I consider that to be speaking.

Please post your source concerning the GRE because apparently I haven't seen it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

US Universities that don't require gre and toefl scores [ 10 Answers ]

Are there any universities in US which don't require gre and toefl scores... if there are any can u give me the list of those universities Thanq

List of top colleges or universities for MS in biotech in canada [ 2 Answers ]

List of top universities or colleges in canada for MS in biotech.I have completed B.tech biotech this year.

View more questions Search