Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kytony Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 03:52 AM
    2001 ford ranger
    I have 2001 ford ranger 3.0 does anyone what the beraing size is in the tensioner pully
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Oct 2, 2009, 12:08 PM

Tensioner pulleys aren't normally serviced separately from the tensioner assembly.
    This is due to the press fit.
    Sorry, but once the bearing fails, the entire unit gets replaced.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford ranger 2.3 [ 1 Answers ]

Does the harmonic balancer need to be removed to install a new timing belt on a 4 cyl. Ford motor 2.3 1995

How do I change the idle pulley on a 2001 ford ranger [ 1 Answers ]

How do I change the idle pulley on a 2001 ford ranger

Ford Ranger [ 1 Answers ]

2001 Ranger. I found dangling down from left side rear a hose with a cilp. It was attached to the axle housing. What is it for and where does it go. It just appears to be some type of air hose but is not attached to anything at other end. Should I be concerned? Thanks

2001 Ford Ranger [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased a 2001 Ford Ranger XLT. The serpentine belt had a bit of an inconsistent 'squeak' sound. I looked at the belt, and found that it is dry-rotted a little and has cracks. I sprayed a product that is supposed to eliminate the squeaking noise (should that be the true problem),...

2001 ford ranger edge v6. Trans fluid [ 1 Answers ]

This truck has 60,500 miles on it and this has the original trans fluid in it. Seems to be working fine. I hear two stories about changing trans fluid. One says you should change the filter too, one says flush only is fine. Which is true?

View more questions Search