Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fidana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2006, 05:31 AM
    Chance to study in UK
    Dear All,

Iam graduating High Scool in May 2007 and dream to study in UK.Subject:
    Marketing or travel bussines.Iam from Azerbaijan.Could you help me with info how to get scollarship
    To be able to study in UK?
    Thank you in advance,
    Fidana
    kibrom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2006, 07:48 AM
    [QUOTE=Fidana]Dear All,

Iam graduating High Scool in September 2005 and dream to study in UK.Subject:
    Engineering.Iam from eritrea.Could you help me with info how to get scollarship
    To be able to study in UK and am now fresh man in college.
    Thank you in advance,
    kibrom yohannes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A second Chance [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Everyone I wrote back in August about my problem, (Titled Feelings from the past) and definitely appreciated everyone's answers and the time they took to write. And yes, I did follow the advice and that is why I am here today. As suggested by everyone, I walked away and gave her space,...

Help. Do I take a chance? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm a 21 year old girl, who 2 1/2 years ago started dating a 23 year bloke called Tom. Everything was perfect with him as he was honest, kind and real gentleman to me. We lasted 4 months as he didn't know what he wanted and wanted to be single again. I was devastated as you can imagine as this...

Is there a chance [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My question is this. I have met this guy that I truly like and I know he just got out of a relationship, he says he is not ready for one yet and he says am the one if he was ready. He called me all week and then we went on a date. I had mentioned it first but he brought it up again. Then a...

Second chance [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have been in a relationship for the past ten years. We have run into problems. My exboyfriend feels that he gave most of the effort in this relationship. I didn't show him the love that he showed me. There was a lot of interference by family and friends. We were both young when we started...

Need a second chance [ 19 Answers ]

I posted this earlier, and I want to see if anyone has any more advice. I met this woman 15 years ago and there has always been a chemistry between us. We married other people. I got divorced and she is now a widow. I was hurt badly in my divorce. We started seeing each other after the death of...

View more questions Search