Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmomma_2010 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 02:11 AM
    I got pregnant at 15 and have a wonderful life and daughter now at 18 wit no friends
    So I had a unplanned pregnant at 15 one month from 16 and kept my daughter I now at 18 have my own place and job since I was close to 17 and its great my little girl is 19 months.. but most of my younger friends kicked me to tha curb.. I am basically alone
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 02:25 AM

Are their any parent groups in your area? I'd look into that, try finding new friends with things in common with you. I have a feeling that even if your old friends hadn't kicked you to the curb, that the friendships would have eventually faded anyway. It sounds like you had to finish growing up pretty fast. I'm on my own but I don't think I would be able to do it with a baby. And I get frustrated with my friends who still depend 100% on their parents because they just don't understand having responsibilities. They don't understand how I can't just ditch work to go party with them because I need my job and I need to be able to make rent. I can only imagine how much more having a baby adds. I think you'd probably have dumped your old friends if they hadn't dumped you first.

Oct 2, 2009, 02:30 AM
    I'm not sure.. but don't get me wrong I love my daughter and life but its extremely hard at times.. exp without help from tha father due to him being and jail.. tha work and takn care of her is stressfull and phsyically emotionally drainfull..
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 02:34 AM

I can imagine. That's how I feel somedays, even without a kid. I'd look into parents groups or even play groups where you might be able to meet other parents brining their kids. It'll get you and your daughter both out there and it's good to have people you can vent to and who can understand what you're going through. Try googling your city and see if there's anything through the community center. Or if you're at all religious, maybe even a church group.

Oct 2, 2009, 02:38 AM
    I don't have access to a computer and for some reason my cell won't do Google it brings me right back to tha same home page.. im on here through my cell.. but ill def try to do that.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 02:55 AM

What about the public library? Most if not all libraries these days have internet access. And who knows, maybe they'll even have groups there you can get involved in.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2009, 03:05 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...in-401853.html

Wait a minute now. If life is already so stressful and you're already so drained, why are you trying to have another kid right now? And where will the father of this kid end up? How likely is he to stick around and contribute?

Oct 2, 2009, 04:17 AM
    Due to tha fact I had a misscariage n November and my recent boyfriend was pretty hurt from it.. he is wantn to try again and we have done discussed tha fact of his duty to be a father if it happens.. he already has 1 kid himself...
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2009, 04:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lilmomma_2010 View Post
    due to tha fact i had a misscariage n november and my recent bf was pretty hurt from it..he is wantn to try again and we have done discussed tha fact of his duty to b a father if it happens..he already has 1 kid himself....
    And having that kid didn't keep him together with his last girlfriend..
    I would definitely say wait a while before trying to conceive again... you are only 18 years old, you are still only a kid yourself!
    Be happy with the daughter you have as well as your boyfriends child and let life settle down a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Friends For Life [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I don't even know how to explain this, my friends said that is jealousness, OK I have a friend for life Peachey she introduced us to this site, she help us with anything she can, but what I can't understand is most of us have more than she does, but things don't go as plan, look we live in an...

My fiancee's friends daughter [ 1 Answers ]

She has agreed to let us take her daughter permanantly. She does not have the means to support a child as one needs to be. I already have 3 young children of my own but I am willing to do this. How do I go about getting it legal so that 3 years from now she can't just take her away. We already keep...

Friends Possible Mid-Life Crisis? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, Ok this might be controversial to some people but I am curious as to what people think may be going on with a guy I know. I'll try to be as brief as possible. I'm friends with a married guy. I met him online, on a dating site, thought he was single, later on found out he was...

Wonderful fianc? Wants to adopt my daughter [ 1 Answers ]

I have been dating this wonderful guy off and on for about a year now. The times we broke up were my fault. He is going in the army in the next month or so. He wants to get married the day he graduates from bct, and he also wants to adopt my daughter. I know who her father is and he pays child...

View more questions Search