Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    healthyd09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 12:05 AM
    Know of any grants to pay existing medical bills?
    I've been sick with a several serious conditions since 2003. On medicare and racked up lots of medical co-pay bills. Does anyone know of government or charitable help in paying these bills. I've seen it written that grants are available but have not seen any specifics.
    DisabledinMD Posts: 68, Reputation: 0

Oct 16, 2009, 02:03 AM

I don't know what state you are in, and if there is such a program where you live, but in MD they have Catastrophic Medicaid. There is a deductable, and you must have limited resources to qualify. Contact your state Medicaid office and inquire. If any govt grants exist, your elected officials would be the ones to contact.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grants for a home and bills [ 1 Answers ]

I am newly released from prison and trying to make a life for myself are there any grants that may be able to get a home and help me with my bills

Medical bills [ 3 Answers ]

Divorce decree states that my ex-is supposed to send me medical bills, within ten days. What is the time limit that she has to give me the bills, because she just gave me bills for two years.

Medical bills [ 2 Answers ]

Recently my husband was hospitalized and I had out patient surgery. We have good insurance, but between the 2 of us, we have 9 different balances/co-pays coming in to pay in 30 days. We are not able to do this and are currently in bankruptcy. I want to send what I can each month to each...

Medical Bills [ 3 Answers ]

I am a 54 year old disabled person. I am currently receiving Social Security Disability and have Medicare A (B?) and D. It is the part not covered by Medicare that is killing me, I am now over $1400.00 in debt . There is no way I can ever pay even a little of this as , just to pay rent, food, gas,...

View more questions Search