Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicola_Cummings Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 06:58 PM
    Can't Find Job Anywhere & Probation Fees or JAIL Time!

I really don't know what to do I'm on 2 different probation now!! First probation is 4 driving on a suspended license ( 4got about a seat belt ticket I had gotten like 3 years early. Sentenced 12 months probation & a $1800.00 fine plus $35 a week probation fee this is really being understanding as long as I turn my job search sheets in each week with honest information so I do & put in about 50 applications a week anywhere & everywhere!! Then I even make a list of call backs I do weekly and reapplies for the past 3 months. Started the 2nd probation is 4 something really stupid misdemeanor shoplifting started it 2 weeks ago & sentenced to $300 Fine + $44 monthly probation fee 4 12 months. I think this charge is the reason I'm having trouble getting a job right now!! I reported this week and the officer to me to have $140.00 this coming Wednesday (10/8/2009) or 6 months jail time and I have a son at home with me plus the holidays r just around the corner!! Honestly I know I couldn't handle that long in jail 6 days was extremely rough on me. Is there anything I can do so I want go to jail I heard mention of hardship something but how do I begin applying 4 that?? :eek::eek:PLEASE HELP ME I WILL GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY ADVICE THAT YOU ALL CAN OFFER ME I'M REALLY SCARED & DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!! :eek::eek:
    SmellyDogsMom Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Oct 2, 2009, 07:29 AM
    You need to go to a day labor place if you cannot find work any place else. Additionally, often times, courts will allow you to do volunteer work in exchange for your fines. If your jurisdiction has such programs, you need to put your case on the docket and request the court to allow you to participate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much jail time for probation violation? [ 41 Answers ]

What is the maximum jail time someone could serve for violating (leaving state) a felony probation in Ohio?

How much jail time on a first time probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

How much jail time on a first time felony probation violation

Probation Violation - Jail Time [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend got in trouble a few years back for stealing hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of stuff in Michigan. Since then, he's served his time. He cut 4 months from his sentence for good behavior and getting a job in prison. However, he is on probation for the next 3 years. This year,...

Probation Jail Time [ 2 Answers ]

I know someone who's on probation for 5 yrs he's already survied 2 years does anyone know how long he'd haft to servie if his probation gets revoked?

View more questions Search