Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tigger22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2006, 11:47 PM
    Orange tabby
    My name is kaycee and I have a 1 year old male orange tabby and I haven't got him his shots yet he's very playfull and eats good but in a 2 week period he has thrown up a few times it's a round medium size pile but it looks like diariah but I'm sure its vomit what does this mean
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2006, 01:30 AM
    Maybe it time you take your orange to tabby to visit the vet :)
    She could also have a tummy bug.
    JediKitteh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2006, 12:07 PM
    Yeah deffinately take her to the vet.
    AmandaMarie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 12:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tigger22
    my name is kaycee and i have a 1 year old male orange tabby and i havent got him his shots yet hes very playfull and eats good but in a 2 week period he has thrown up a few times its a round medium size pile but it looks like diariah but im sure its vomit what does this mean
    Believe it or not, that's hairballs. My cats did the same, now I buy them Hairball control food, it works wonderful.
    heathervettechCa Posts: 43, Reputation: 6

Dec 12, 2006, 02:36 AM
    It could mean a lot of things. Vomiting is a symptom of Inflamitory bowel disease, intestinal foreign body, hair ball, food allergy, flea allergy, and many other feline diseses. The best thing to do is se a veterinarian. On the subject of vaccines, I would get him the first round to build up his immune system, and as long as he is an INDOOR ONLY kitty, you need not get crazy with vaccines. If you like you can get a vaccine titer test annually and it will tell you if your cat is in danger of low antibodies for a spacific disease. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orange webmail [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having real problems accessing my email account with orange 9/10 times I get the message your browser does not accept cookies I don't have this problem with any of my other email accounts I have tried resetting my cookie browser but the problem just won't go away Please help I'm at my wits...

Orange colored hair [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter got her hair color darkened a few months ago. However, now it is looking very dry and has an orange hue to it. She is a swimmer and had just begun swimming practice daily, so she gets exposed to chlorine everyday. Is there anything we can do for her hair to get that orange cast off...

Orange Julius [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone have a receipt for orange julius drink. I've forgotten it but it was simple. Want to fix it for grandkids, but can't remember.

View more questions Search