Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RedBonewnnagrl Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2009, 07:29 AM

I love your thread it is so useful and straight to the point.You are the skin lightening expert!! LOL.Thanx for sharing the experiences you had ,while using these products.
    RedBonewnnagrl Posts: 54, Reputation: 3

Oct 7, 2009, 07:30 AM

I love your thread it is so useful and straight to the point.You are the skin lightening expert!! LOL I am taking notes .Thanx for sharing the experiences you had ,while using these products.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 7, 2009, 09:01 AM

WHYYYYY IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION????

Oh wait, its not.

It's the answer. The solution.

THANKS GRL! :)
    EggoMini Posts: 161, Reputation: 5

Oct 7, 2009, 10:27 PM

Thanks for the reviews & experiences!
    OneGod Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Thanks for letting us in on your secret. I do have a question though and that is does it work for those who are waaay darker than Gabrielle Union and for those who have skin discoloration from acne. I need help!
    DarkSkinGirl Posts: 83, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Are you talking about the X18 Rosance gel cream OneGod?

It will probably work on someone darker than Gabrielle Union, but don't expect to get to Beyonce's color. If you want drastic results then you will need a high dose of hydroquinone with some retin a.

When I used Rosance X18 gel cream I went from a little darker than Gabrielle Union to about Megan Goode's coloring; that's good enough and realistic for me. I know once I get some hydroquinone 4%, I want to get back to Meagan Goode's color.

I'm not even sure if the current batch of Rosance X18 is even potent, I think it used to have hydroquionone in it, which is why I got so light years ago. And it probably stopped working because they removed the hydro.

Right now the only thing that I can say will work is hydroquinone. I am just tired of using all of these over the counter creams etc. They just don't work that good
    phillymantis Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 05:17 PM
    I been doing this just as long... and she's about spot on for every product...

Right now us vets are sitting in anticipation of gloriel... but it sucks because instead of these kids making a wonderful underground product that actually works right

They are doing it all for a big cosmetic industry contract... which means the final product will be toned down... commercial... and most likely expensive.

No one wants or needs mainstream skin lightening... smh

But yea bio-claire just stopped working for me... I hate the damn immunity we get... it sucks... some brands youde like to stick too but cant
    phillymantis Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2009, 05:21 PM
    So hydroquinie 4% is a go? Is it easy to get a safe reliable 4% hydro

Or do we have to hunt for it... whats the word dark?
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 10:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by phillymantis View Post
    so hydroquinie 4% is a go? is it easy to get a safe reliable 4% hydro

or do we have to hunt for it....whats the word dark?
    Bet to use with tretinoine (retin-A) along with hq. I also get restless of innefective products that work little, wasted money. I don't have the patience to wait for gloriel and there's no updated info posted from them, especially if the cost is going to be high and the product diluted. Better off whipping up your own lightening lotion for yourself... at least the wait isn't forever.
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Oct 9, 2009, 10:47 PM

Yep all those big bottle beauty supply brands G&G, Rosance, Hot White, Fair&White, Sure White, X18, 55+ with fancy list of ingredients is just al different brands of the same hq in cheap lotion, doesn't work anyhow u take it even though its got Hq they're so stupid.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Oct 9, 2009, 11:41 PM
    Lol... well, the SH-18 does list hq 2%. As for Hot White, if I'm not mistaken that has steroids in it and G&G most likely has steroids too since it's made by the same manudfacture Novelle Parfumerie who makes bio claire. Unsure about the rest, but I plan to try 55H+ they didn't list hq as their ingredient.
    dessaml Posts: 210, Reputation: 9

Oct 10, 2009, 12:29 AM
    Rosance X18/X20 is hella expensive...
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Oct 10, 2009, 09:03 AM

Wow dessaml is that you in your avatar?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, has anyone use niuma skin lightening lotion before? And how did it work. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,has anyone use niuma skin lightening lotion before? And how did it works.

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening pill that's natural and will work as well [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to know if you guys out there will help recommending a Natural Skin Lightening Pill that will work Thanks!

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

Does dermaline skin lightening cream work? [ 4 Answers ]

Does dermaline work? Cause I saw this product in the store and it says that it will make your skin lighter but I don't know if it works Please help me

View more questions Search