Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mskinner15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 09:13 AM
    Looking for grants
    I am looking for grants for convicted felons. I enrolled in school and need more financial help I am a convicted felon and was told there was grants out there that would help. Where do I start?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2009, 09:29 AM

This question has been asked and answered a hundred times. If you use the AMHD search feature you will a variety of helpful info.

In the meantime - the school's financial aid office should have the info for your State.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2009, 12:19 PM
    I thought (at first) he was looking for 'Grants Whisky' or a recipe using it, since we are in the food and drink thread.:rolleyes:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there any free small business grants or grants for felons [ 3 Answers ]

I'm an ex-felon trying to get on with my life and become a possitive person for myself and my children and for the comity that I live in is there any kind of grants I can get to open up a business I would only need about 10,000 to have everything up and going

Grants for G.E.D [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get a grant for a G.E.D?

Gov grants [ 3 Answers ]

I was recently convicted of a drug related felon charge I am in a diversional program do I qualify for a grant:

How do you get grants [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get a grant that would help pay my taxes and propane?

Grants [ 1 Answers ]

I want to become a barber so I need to attend barber college. My wife and I are poor. Does anyone know how I might find a Grant to attend Barber College?

View more questions Search