Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abi29 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 09:07 AM
    My mates
    Hiya! My mates keep on srguing with each other and allways want me to pick a side. I know wich ever 1 I choose, the other one will get upset or angry. What should I do? :confused:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2009, 09:23 AM

Refuse to get involved - don't take either side (unless you feel like arguing).
    rockie100 Posts: 313, Reputation: 64

Oct 1, 2009, 09:27 AM

You should try to remain neutral. Say" this is your fight not mine" Unless you feel a strong conviction about a issue they have, stay out of it. If they need you to pick a side they don't have a strong enough argument and can't stand alone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my mates ex like me_! [ 4 Answers ]

This summer I was hanging out with this guy (15 years old turning 16) and his girlfriend of 2 weeks (12) (my friend) and after a while they broke up( I have talked to my friend already she said she doesn't care, and she wishes he dies in the road anytime."But she says she's alright about me likeing...

Does my mates EX like me? [ 3 Answers ]

This summer i was hanging out with this guy (15 years old turning 16) and his girlfriend of 2 weeks (12) (my friend) and after a while they broke up( i have talked to my friend already she said she doesn't care, and she wishes he dies in the road anytime."But she says she's alright about me...

Best mates [ 2 Answers ]

I been mates with this guy for about 7 years and he not really the same way but I think he likes me a little as he likes it when I hug him and when I touch just above his knee but I think I made a big mistake I told him how I felt he knows everythin about me wt should I do??

View more questions Search