Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfred 1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2009, 06:35 PM
    I was never the father how can I sign over the right's?
    Does my name have to be on the birth certificat? And if I wasn't there how could it get on the birth certificat?
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Sep 30, 2009, 08:52 PM

You will have to give a better description of your situation and question. I have no idea what your question actually is. If you take the time to think out what you want to ask and do so in a more understandable way we will be able to help you much better.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 1, 2009, 02:04 PM

Is someone asking you to pay child support on a child you don't believe is yours ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-biological father wanting to sign off rights so the biological father [ 15 Answers ]

I was pressured into signing as the father to my now ex girlfriends baby, she's now back with the biological father and we're trying to find out how I can sign the rights over so that the biological father can have rights of his baby. How would we go about signing off my rights, and would anything...

Father to sign his rights off [ 10 Answers ]

I would like my kids father to sign his rights off to his children. He does nothing anyway and he is behind on child support but now he wants me to pay him child support. Is there anyway I can get him to sign off even though I do not have anyone to adopt my children?

How can a father himself sign rights over [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has a daughter that is 7 years old but his name is not on the birth certifcate But the mother of the child got a dna done and it is my boyfriend daughter and he was then found guilty Of non child support and has to pay monthly payments and some on rears and the mother harresses him...

Father sign over rights? [ 2 Answers ]

My 4 month old son has no father on his birth certificate and the father said he would sign over his rights. If I have a document that I print up for him to sign over his rights and have it notarized then can that be good enough instead of going to a lawyer? Then I am getting married and can he...

Father wants to sign over rights in FL [ 2 Answers ]

My son's father keeps threating to sign over his rights, he said he does not need my permission and I can't stop him. He only wants to do this because he has just gotten a job and now has to pay. We have not received anything from him in almost a year, can he really do this and can I do anything to...

View more questions Search